• The KillerFrogs

Not Too Late To Travel In Style & Fun To Waco

ChrisHulce

In style? I didn't know there was a dress code !! Will adult beverages include wine? Mrs. Hoppy isn't a beer drinker. I'll bring some if it doen't. Ready to head out now!

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Lol. No dress code.

Glass is not allowed on the bus If you bring your own wine, it cannot be in glass

ShivasFrog

Negative. Just wanted to give a shout out to boxed wine.

The wife, daughter and I are going to our hometown (Clifton) this weekend, so I'll be heading to the game from there. The bus sounds like a good time though.

Dang, and I thought there was a chance of meeting the author of the greatness that is "Scoreboard. Rose Bowl. Suck it."

TCURiggs

Dang, and I thought there was a chance of meeting the author of the greatness that is "Scoreboard. Rose Bowl. Suck it."

Hah. I'm going to make it to one of the KF events sooner or later. I'd like to meet some you as well. You taking the bus, Shivas?

Houston Frog

Glass is not allowed on the bus If you bring your own wine, it cannot be in glass

franzia.jpg

ShivasFrog

Hah. I'm going to make it to one of the KF events sooner or later. I'd like to meet some you as well. You taking the bus, Shivas?

Yep. Four of us. Going to meet up with FOAP's foursome. We may not go the box wine route, I think the wives are considering frozen margaritas in a jumbo zip lock bag. Strictly beer for me. Whatever, should be fun. I'm pretty much ready to go right now. :biggrin:

TCURiggs

Yep. Four of us. Going to meet up with FOAP's foursome. We may not go the box wine route, I think the wives are considering frozen margaritas in a jumbo zip lock bag. Strictly beer for me. Whatever, should be fun. I'm pretty much ready to go right now. :biggrin:

Good deal. I'm sticking to the beer as well. Possibly a pre-game shot of whiskey or two, but it's a cold Miller Lite kind of a day. Maybe I'll run in to the KF group beforehand. Y'all give er hell!

Latest posts