• The KillerFrogs

Not Too Late To Travel In Style & Fun To Waco

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Due to a medical cancellation & few non payments...there are still 11 seats available on the KillerFrogs.com bus to Waco. This is a 55 passenger A/C bus with DVD player & restroom. Forget the construction/traffic/parking on I-35 & leave the driving to us. Refreshments (adult too) & snacks will be provided by us roundtrip. Prizes and fun to be had by all. We leave at 3 pm & will return shortly after the game. Cost is $30 dollars per person.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Scott, I teach down that way and we are releasing kids at one. We then have staff development until supposedly around 3. That could put me by an I-35 exit around 3:30. I'm supposed to be meeting someone anyway off the highway. Maybe I could convince him to head to Waco in style.

Scott

Scott, I teach down that way and we are releasing kids at one. We then have staff development until supposedly around 3. That could put me by an I-35 exit around 3:30. I'm supposed to be meeting someone anyway off the highway. Maybe I could convince him to head to Waco in style.

Let me know the exit & spot. We are leaving Lupton at 3 sharp. If you guys decide yes....let me know & we will swing on & off.

Scott

Hula....Go to top of the page. To the right of our logo it says 'Members'. Put your cursor over 'Members' & a drop down menu will appear. Click on 'subscriptions'. You will have payment options there. Welcome aboard!

FrogsMcGee

I used this option for the OU game a few seasons back. Best decision ever. If you are waivering you should definitely take this. If only I weren't stuck here in California...

Scott

I used this option for the OU game a few seasons back. Best decision ever. If you are waivering you should definitely take this. If only I weren't stuck here in California...

Thanks..even better this time. We are bringing home a win!

Scott

FYI . We make no money off this trip. This is set up for the fun, convieniece, & comfort of our members.

Still have several seats available. Don't miss this great expierience!

frogbyproxy

Bump!

Come on lets fill the bus and have some fun! We filled the bus in D.C. for the Virginia game so this one should be full! By the way is the adult beverage Pabst blue ribbon? :tongue:

frogbyproxy

I heard Scott is going all out and will have a whole case of Keystone iced down by 3:30 or so.

For the D.C. bus ride I took a few coors originals but switched to PDR for the ride back. Honestly I wasn't sure about riding the bus but once we made the turn onto the street heading to the game we had a blast. The D.C. alumni were great! I'm betting this bus ride is going to be twice the fun. If there is anyone in Waco drive by tomorrow and see if the tarp is off the end zone! That will be the tale of the tape if so when it comes to the attendance question.

Go Frogs!

Frog DJ

Wish we could join you guys, but it's not really practical to drive to Fort Worth from Houston, just to turn around and ride back to Waco.

Not to mention riding back to Fort Worth, so we can get in our car and drive back to Houston.

Whew! My butt is getting tired just thinking about it.

I think we'll just meet you in Waco.

Go Frogs! Do It Now!