• The KillerFrogs

Norman Anderson

Spike

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=norman-e-anderson&pid=149790518

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is the same guy who played b-ball under Killer, then left under Iba?

Surprised noone else has mention it. I never met him, but worked with some of his relatives, and saw him play. Felt like I knew him.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=norman-e-anderson&pid=149790518

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is the same guy who played b-ball under Killer, then left under Iba?

Surprised noone else has mention it. I never met him, but worked with some of his relatives, and saw him play. Felt like I knew him.

that's him. Damn.

2314@work

Contributor
I remember meeting one of his sisters when she was umpiring softball. Was that Kat or another sister?

Yes. I umpired at Arc Park with Kat. Great umpire, and no one - I mean NO ONE - ever gave her any shirt. We all used to BEG to umpire with her. Luckily, we were partners several times.

Frog-in-law1995

Yes. I umpired at Arc Park with Kat. Great umpire, and no one - I mean NO ONE - ever gave her any shirt. We all used to BEG to umpire with her. Luckily, we were partners several times.
If you umped Tuesday or Wednesday Men's C or D at Arc at any point in the 90s, I'd like to go ahead and apologize for myself and the rest of the Longshots. What can I say...they sold beer.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Norman had the highest arc on his free throw of anyone I have ever seen.
I always appreciated his effort and even though he didn't know me from Adam, I'd see him around occasionally and he'd always say hello. Maybe because I used to sit fourth row, center court, and scream at the refs.
God bless him.

stevestamp

Was a freshman when Norman was a senior at Southwest. Won't soon forget watching him and the Rebs at Billingsley and Wilkerson Greines that season on the way to the Regional finals. Always thought it was really cool that the 5A State POY stayed home and donned the purple. Truly a sad day. Thoughts and prayers to his family and close frineds...way to young to go.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Lettermen’s Association Members,

It is with great sadness to inform the Association that former men's basketball player Norman E. Anderson passed away on Saturday, March 26. He was 45.

"Stormin' Norman" attended TCU in the mid-1980's and was a member of the famed Killer Frogs. He later returned to TCU to complete his degree and graduated in 2004.

A "Celebration of His Life" service will be held on Friday, April 1 at Zion Baptist Church in Fort Worth.

Please keep his wife Teresa, his daughters and the entire Anderson family in your thoughts and prayers.

Celebration of His Life Service
Friday, April 1, 11 a.m.
Zion Baptist Church
4100 Horne St.
Ft. Worth, TX 76107
(817) 737-6264

Interment
Cedar Hill Memorial Park

Fort Worth Star-Telegram – Obituary Notice Link - http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=norman-e-anderson&pid=149790518