• The KillerFrogs

No TV? No KTCU at today's games?

horseman903

GoFrogs website does not list any broadcast coverage of today's regional baseball games. What's going on that keeps KTCU away?

Who does GameTracker? Why is it so slow? Does somebody actually get paid for moving the little triangles around three or four minutes behind the play? Surely there's a better way.

The ESPN3 link for cable subscribers was a treat for the past two games.

cdsfrog

GoFrogs website does not list any broadcast coverage of today's regional baseball games. What's going on that keeps KTCU away?

Who does GameTracker? Why is it so slow? Does somebody actually get paid for moving the little triangles around three or four minutes behind the play? Surely there's a better way.

The ESPN3 link for cable subscribers was a treat for the past two games.

check your messages sir

cdsfrog

if you cant get access to espn 3 pm/respond in the next 15 min, after I will be at my grandad's 93rd birthday.

Don't want to post on the board publicly. Just to prevent it from coming down, I am not trying to hide anything. If you need access, please ask and share with anyone else who needs it via PM (personal message). thank you

tcu'85

Many, if not most, of us don't have access to espn3. I have been counting on KTCU so I can at least hear the games. If they are not broadcasting I am SOL.

cdsfrog

not anymore check your messages box

if anyone else needs it please forward my pm.

Leaving now for a 3 person b day party then picking wife up from airport. I wont be back at cpu until 3:45 briefly

riffram2011

Hey, the Skiff has got people at the games. They've been live-tweeting, and doing a really good job. Check out @tcu360 for the updates.