• The KillerFrogs

No fans at TCU games through April 3

Eight

How much longer until the entire NCAA tournament is cancelled? I suspect its coming now. If just one player or coach or trainer turns up positive, it's pretty much over anyway.

not a matter of if one player turns up positive, but when

geno auriemma hit the nail on the head when the conference said after the game players would not be allowed to shake hands to up curtail the spread of corona virus.

players just spent two hours in close proximity with all the things involved in playing the game of basketball and then the conference was going to restrict the post-game handshake?

Last edited:

Eight

Big 12 tourney cancelled too. I think the most fair thing to do would be to just reschedule it and start the whole thing over. Just pretend like the games that have already been played didn't happen. That's the most fair thing for everybody.

re-schedule for when? 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks?

the problem when you make these decision in large part is they are nuclear options.

there are no half measures and i asked in the game thread last night why restrict fans allowed in day 2 if you were letting everyone in for day 1?

Zubaz

re-schedule for when? 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks?

the problem when you make these decision in large part is they are nuclear options.

there are no half measures and i asked in the game thread last night why restrict fans allowed in day 2 if you were letting everyone in for day 1?
I mean, I was just joking that our loss should be stricken from the record books...

Eight

I mean, I was just joking that our loss should be stricken from the record books...

giphy.gif

don't worry about the loss in the record book, depending upon whom you read we are either on the verge of descending in a post apocalyptic world akin to mad max or the book of eli where no one can read or all records of the past with be destroyed when the new world order takes over.

FrogAbroad

giphy.gif

don't worry about the loss in the record book, depending upon whom you read we are either on the verge of descending in a post apocalyptic world akin to mad max or the book of eli where no one can read or all records of the past with be destroyed when the new world order takes over.
Anyone here remember Y2K?

Dogfrog

There will be no credit for people with season parking passes because they are tax deductible.

yea I would expect a ticket credit for affected games only. The parking is a separate order item handled as a contribution and they advise the value of the tangible benefit.

MTfrog5

not a matter of if one player turns up positive, but when

geno auriemma hit the nail on the head when the conference said after the game players would not be allowed to shake hands to up curtail the spread of corona virus.

players just spent two hours in close proximity with all the things involved in playing the game of basketball and then the conference was going to restrict the post-game handshake?
My buddy coaches a youth baseball team and said USSSA sent out an email saying no handshake line and such. He asked what about the everyone is touching the same ball and didn’t get a response

Purp

My buddy coaches a youth baseball team and said USSSA sent out an email saying no handshake line and such. He asked what about the everyone is touching the same ball and didn’t get a response
My son's league was off this week due to spring break. I would not at all be shocked if it doesn't resume next week as planned. This is very annoying and I'm convinced it's largely unnecessary.

Eight

NHL suspended.

Announcement expected shortly that MLB will be suspending operations.

hockey should just pick up at the play-offs.

so.......does baseball just bury the report on the red sox now and any other teams who stole signals counting on public just to forget what happened