• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Sometimes, yes. Other times, no.

With respect, if you insist that saying to black people a word that 99.9% of black people consider very offensive, and try to justify it by saying that, Well, I didn't mean it in a BAD way! Then you would be a freaking moron.

To further insist that a person who does such a thing, realizes they F'ed up, and publicly apologizes for it, really shouldn't HAVE to apologize, then you are also a freaking moron.

In other words, there are people on here who are morons.

Steel believes that these same folks, if they were sitting at a tabel with 5-10 other people, would not express such a stupid opinion, but feel free to do so due to the anonymity of this milieu. Maybe even they express such opinions just to throw dynamite into a crowded room, or start an Evinrude in a cesspool, as the case may be.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, you'd still be a moron

Frog-in-law1995

Think of it as Schrödinger's Slur.

Here is a box which may or may not contain a slur word. Our team rules state that none can use that slur. However, that slur is inside a box which cannot be opened. So, under quantum superposition, we both can and can not know whether the slur exists in the first instance.

Enjoy.

Did we smoke pot together in college? If we didn’t, we should now.

Frog-in-law1995

Thank goodness for morphine, right?

My first stone was a 5.5 mm behemoth that hit the morning of my 1L torts exam. And I had no health insurance. Thankfully my dad was COB at Harris downtown so my mom came and picked me up in Dallas and drove me there. They broke it up with a lithotripsy procedure and I stayed overnight with a morphine drip attached to my IV. All I had to do was hit a button. Well, I very intentionally NEVER hit that button, but still got charged for 3 doses. Was easy to challenge, but still pissed me off.

And while my prof let me take the exam later and I got an A+, I remain convinced that damn stone cost me the torts Am Jur award.

PhillyFrog

My first stone was a 5.5 mm behemoth that hit the morning of my 1L torts exam. And I had no health insurance. Thankfully my dad was COB at Harris downtown so my mom came and picked me up in Dallas and drove me there. They broke it up with a lithotripsy procedure and I stayed overnight with a morphine drip attached to my IV. All I had to do was hit a button. Well, I very intentionally NEVER hit that button, but still got charged for 3 doses. Was easy to challenge, but still pissed me off.

And while my prof let me take the exam later and I got an A+, I remain convinced that damn stone cost me the torts Am Jur award.

I forget the name of the scrip they give you afterwards, but I most definitely recall the orange color of my urine during that course of treatment.

HFrog1999

No, I was an advertising copywriter at the time. I went to law school a year or two later after my agency was purchased by a big conglomerate. I was one of a handful asked to stay on and move to NYC, but like the idiot I was (am), I wanted no part of NYC as a single 20-something. scheissing Moron.

I really wanted to work in advertising but could never get a job in the industry

tumblr_m40zbqulsE1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Froggish

No, I was an advertising copywriter at the time. I went to law school a year or two later after my agency was purchased by a big conglomerate. I was one of a handful asked to stay on and move to NYC, but like the idiot I was (am), I wanted no part of NYC as a single 20-something. scheissing Moron.

stop now....your taking self depreciation to a whole new level...