• The KillerFrogs

Nike TCU Pro Combat gear

gdu

FF_506497ALT1_xl.jpg

http://tcu.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs/Nike_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_White_Rivalry_Coaches_Performance_Adjustable_Hat
FF_506477ALT1_xl.jpg

http://tcu.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs/Nike_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_Purple_2010_Rivalry_Premium_Ringspun_T-shirt

gdu

There will be another (flat-billed hat) soon. Other stuff will not be available until after the game. I have heard there may be mini-helmets but am unable to confirm this so far.

joefrog91

If it didn't have that big Nike Swoosh on it, I'd buy it.

EDIT: I'll see if my wife has an idea on how to hide the Swoosh so I can buy this shirt. That's the only thing I don't like about the shirt.

Don't need the hat.

gdu

TCU bookstore should have these items on the website this afternoon. They will start selling the jerseys tomorrow after the unveiling.

There are plenty of all the items.

desmith03

There will be another (flat-billed hat) soon. Other stuff will not be available until after the game. I have heard there may be mini-helmets but am unable to confirm this so far.

So, are the shirts on sale at the bookstore now? (I'd check their website, but for some reason it always crashes my browser on this computer). I'm guessing that the replica jerseys & authentic jerseys / mini helmets (if any) would be sold later?

Thanks for being on top of all this!

gdu

[quote name='Daniel '02' timestamp='1283261945' post='625617']
So, are the shirts on sale at the bookstore now? (I'd check their website, but for some reason it always crashes my browser on this computer). I'm guessing that the replica jerseys & authentic jerseys / mini helmets (if any) would be sold later?

Thanks for being on top of all this!
[/quote]
The bookstore has the shirts and hats, but I am not sure if they are for sale yet. The manager was confused when I talked to him this morning, but said he would have the web team put them up some time today. They also have the jerseys, but they are not for sale until tomorrow.

The mini-helmets won't be available until after the game, if at all.

desmith03

The bookstore has the shirts and hats, but I am not sure if they are for sale yet. The manager was confused when I talked to him this morning, but said he would have the web team put them up some time today. They also have the jerseys, but they are not for sale until tomorrow.

The mini-helmets won't be available until after the game, if at all.

Well, tell your contacts that there's demand for the mini-helmets; I might buy a dozen if the price is right. I know that demand was one of the reasons why they chose not to distribute last year's pro combats, so a good showing on all the frog-items they do sell might help "us" in the future.

Houston Frog

Why do they insist on putting things on the side of the bills or the bottom of the side of the hat these days? I will never wear a hat with colored stripes down the side of the bill. That crap is ugly.

And I might buy that shirt if the writing wasn't in the worst font imaginable. What is that, "Lightning Bolt"?

desmith03

Why do they insist on putting things on the side of the bills or the bottom of the side of the hat these days? I will never wear a hat with colored stripes down the side of the bill. That crap is ugly.

And I might buy that shirt if the writing wasn't in the worst font imaginable. What is that, "Lightning Bolt"?

The Metallica logo-designer must have done it.

TCURiggs

That's my thought as well. I like the overall look of the shirt and love the phrase, but that font has just enough of an Affliction look to scare me off.