• The KillerFrogs

Nike TCU Pro Combat gear

BIG DADDY

You guys might not like it and you dont have to. TCU and Nike dont care what any of us think. The players like it and alot of the high school football players in the area love it as well. Instead of bitching about it just deal with it.

GO FROGS

gdu

You guys might not like it and you dont have to. TCU and Nike dont care what any of us think. The players like it and alot of the high school football players in the area love it as well. Instead of bitching about it just deal with it.

GO FROGS
Not entirely true. Their objectives were to sell new uniforms and to sell gear to the fans based on these uniforms.

gdu

That's the only thing I don't like and I'm surprised that Patterson allowed this. TCU has had bad experiences with white helmets.
It's nowhere close to white. It's supposed to look like last years horned frogs helmet with some frost on it.

DannyAdelante

The jerseys are on sale in the TCU bookstore, and there are plenty available - if you're 6ft-plus or 200lbs-plus. Apparently anyone smaller than that isn't interested in a jersey as they don't carry anything smaller than a Large. Anywhere I can buy them online won't have them here before the game. Fail.

gdu

The jerseys are on sale in the TCU bookstore, and there are plenty available - if you're 6ft-plus or 200lbs-plus. Apparently anyone smaller than that isn't interested in a jersey as they don't carry anything smaller than a Large. Anywhere I can buy them online won't have them here before the game. Fail.
nike.com has overnight shipping and they use fedex who delivers on saturday. may also want to check footballfanatics.com, but I don't know that they deliver on sat. first I would call champs at hulen mall as they got some jerseys as well.

Trelvis

You just got there late. They had a ton of medium and larges when they put them out.