• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

PHX Frog

Any clue as to why they are doing it at Cowboys Stadium?

The only reason I can think of is that our stadium (or lack thereof right now) and the area around it is a massive construction zone right now with them hauling off the rubble from last weekend's implosion.

TCUkanoot

The only reason I can think of is that our stadium (or lack thereof right now) and the area around it is a massive construction zone right now with them hauling off the rubble from last weekend's implosion.

Makes sense, but I would think they could have accomplished an unveiling in a conference room or auditorium (I think they have before), without getting Jerry involved. I'm excited to see them though.

gdu

Makes sense, but I would think they could have accomplished an unveiling in a conference room or auditorium (I think they have before), without getting Jerry involved. I'm excited to see them though.
Exactly. but it is since TCU has never actually done an unveilnig of a uniform before. Everyone got mad when I posted screencaps of our new home uniforms, saying TCU would do it when they were ready, but they never did. Missed oppurtunities IMO, but maybe now they are learning.

NativeFrog

They were going to unveil the new uniforms during a real nice event in a conference room on the TCU campus, but some folks on KillerFrogs.com thought that was elitist, so they moved the event to Cowboys Stadium, so the whole Metroplex could attend.

Froginexile

I am too old school...I think we did the Nike Uni's at the FB...did not like that.
Just run out there in the whites, so AD knows what JK looks like running down the sideline.
No reason to honor servicemen, cancer survivors, and yada...that nonsense is pointless.
if you care about servicemen...write a letter, send a care package, if you want to save the tatas offer to do free exams.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I'm hoping the dance squad or cheerleaders might get outfitted in some retro uniforms taken from the Rose Queen and her Court (1972).:

1972.jpg