• The KillerFrogs

Nick Orr

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Don't forget about his grandfather Bobby...
H00214_Bobby_Orr_ee8582_web.jpg
Looks like the guy from The Office.

Purp

I stopped at the Pappasito's in the DFW terminal last week waiting for my flight to NOLA. The host was a kid from South Lake who said he didn't get a scholarship to TCU b/c they offered Nick Orr instead. This kid went to Purdue (can't remember his name) as a result. He thought he was better than Nick, but I think CGP got that one right. Nick or is a solid football player.

I stopped at the Pappasito's in the DFW terminal last week waiting for my flight to NOLA. The host was a kid from South Lake who said he didn't get a scholarship to TCU b/c they offered Nick Orr instead. This kid went to Purdue (can't remember his name) as a result. He thought he was better than Nick, but I think CGP got that one right. Nick or is a solid football player.
Uh, sooooo, Nick Orr's name just happened to be brought up? Pray tell, why?

Purp

Last week? Uh, Orr wasn't in the news last week. I am only 50 percent convinced. Not sayimg your theory is off base, and probably you are right. Maybe.
He didn't have to be. The reason I brought up the story is bc Orr is in the news today. I clearly said the reason he brought up Orr is bc he believes he'd have been offered a scholly to TCU had it not gone to Nick first. This exchange has reminded me why I had you on ignore before the site conversion.