• The KillerFrogs

NFL Combine thread

talor

Talor said:
For those that don't know, NFL network is giving away medals to individuals. Medals will be added up and universities ranked. Doctson and Listenbee will both be on some podiums for the WRs. It's puts a nice vibe in the air the day before Omar Manning Is on campus.
TCU tied for 1st with Cal and Ohio State at the end of yesterday with 7 medals.

TCURiggs

TCURiggs said:
I'm really excited to see all of our guy's 40 times. Pretty much the only known thing is that Kolby will run fast. It seems like everyone expects Tre, Doctson and Kindred to be on the slower side, but I think they all might surprise us and not pull a Dawson/Hackett. 

I also expect Kindred to put on a bench press show if his shoulder is healthy enough... don't remember where that stands, though.

DaCrief said:
Kindred first run: 4.54. I like

Well, I was right about Kolby, Kindred and Doctson. Tre a little slower than expected, but other than that we've done really well at the combine. I also like.

TooColdU

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Bright spot. I still can't Boykin tested so average, maybe the extra weight slowed him down
If it helps, Boykin (4.77) ran faster than Colt McCoy did (4.79). Think Dak Prescott ran a 4.79 as well.

AroundWorldFrog

Of all the players at the combine, part of me wants to see Kindred succeed even more than the others after what he sacrificed to play. If he doesn't have the Pick 6 to start the second half against K State, we probably don't win that game.