• The KillerFrogs

News for Ticket Re-Sellers......

Horned Toad

What is this thread about?
Climate Change Marketing GIF by Australian Conservation Foundation

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Bet that was a fun section in the 2nd half
Typically, these other fans bail at the half, I have no idea where they go, but leaving me in an empty section. These jamokes today stayed until TCU’s safety (despite what the clueless refs called). Anytime SMU made a play, this one would say, “Oh wow, was that Von Miller (or insert NFL star)?”

If you are a season ticket holder in 403 and you sell every damn ticket to every damn game to any mouth breather from an opposing team, you can kiss my ass. You make gameday in AGC kind of a beating, you really do.

Boomhauer

Typically, these other fans bail at the half, I have no idea where they go, but leaving me in an empty section. These jamokes today stayed until TCU’s safety (despite what the clueless refs called). Anytime SMU made a play, this one would say, “Oh wow, was that Von Miller (or insert NFL star)?”

If you are a season ticket holder in 403 and you sell every damn ticket to every damn game to any mouth breather from an opposing team, you can kiss my ass. You make gameday in AGC kind of a beating, you really do.

I thought they were cracking down on this?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
SMU fan showing today was not surprising. Seen it before. The game was a sellout and mostly TCU fans. A big positive.