• The KillerFrogs

New York Post: Haley Cavinder had ‘mental breakdown’ after she was viciously trolled for dating Cowboys player

Frawg

Haley Cavinder had ‘mental breakdown’ after she was viciously trolled for dating Cowboys player​

Story by Jenna Lemoncelli

Things weren’t easy for Haley Cavinder at the start of her relationship with Cowboys tight end Jake Ferguson.

The TCU women’s basketball guard recalled having a “mental breakdown” after she read comments attacking her appearance on social media when the news became public that she and Ferguson are dating.

“I was in Forever 21 having a great day with my mom and Hannah and I got this post and I just started looking at the comments about my face,” Haley recalled in a recent Q&A on YouTube with her sister, Hanna Cavinder.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...trolled-for-dating-cowboys-player/ar-BB1hcGel

We are becoming the softest of soft countries:rolleyes:

Spike

I just love how we support our fellow Frogs in their times of struggle. Makes me proud to be a Christian & an alum.
It's a hard lesson for her to learn and I hate that she's having to go through it, but when you put your business out there you are going to get pushback. The fact that she is an attractive young lady, a student and an athlete at a school that a lot of people can't qualify for or afford and is dating a celebrity is going to generate a lot of hatred and jealousy, especially from those not happy with their own lot in life.

I will say a prayer for her. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.