• The KillerFrogs

New Uniforms for CFP?

TCaliU

Looks like Mark Cohen took the tweet down. It was for cfb media days or something along those lines.

Attachments

• A7F3C4DF-F65D-41D7-9719-8CE2D3A01B52.jpeg
    A7F3C4DF-F65D-41D7-9719-8CE2D3A01B52.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 79

HG73

I say we wear the anthracite with red numbers. Undefeated in that, beaten some good teams. And Texas. Not our road uniforms but screw 'em, it's the playoff.

Then when we win we can wear them again in the championship game.

Zubaz

I say we wear the anthracite with red numbers. Undefeated in that, beaten some good teams. And Texas. Not our road uniforms but screw 'em, it's the playoff.
Purple/Black helmet or pants way stronger look history of success
Could be wrong. but fairly certain we don't have much say in that. We're the road team, we're wearing a road uni.

Also, we're not undefeated with the red numbers. Lost to Kansas State in 2020 with them.

HG73

Could be wrong. but fairly certain we don't have much say in that. We're the road team, we're wearing a road uni.

Also, we're not undefeated with the red numbers. Lost to Kansas State in 2020 with them.
Okay then, we wear the ROAD version of the anthracite/red uniforms.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Then when we win we can wear them again in the championship game.
Not undefeated in the blood uni.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
I wish we were wearing purple pants, but this is our second best option given Michigan will be in such dark unis. Hopefully they wear the maize pants to make it a colorful affair.

I'd like to see the players wear some red accessories to play up the blood lines angle. Wonder if the goal line will be painted red?

Latest posts