• The KillerFrogs

New Stadium & Weight Room Photos

Limp Lizard

Still can't walk good and still waiting for the Dorsal implant. If not I may not be able to make a game until November.
Dorsal implant? Please educate me on what that is. All I can picture is someone being fitted with a dorsal shark fin!
unsure.gif
Not making fun of you frogbyproxy, just need the info.

frogbyproxy

Dorsal implant? Please educate me on what that is. All I can picture is someone being fitted with a dorsal shark fin!
unsure.gif
Not making fun of you frogbyproxy, just need the info.

Not to worry Limp! :tongue: It's kind of new but it's for injuries to spine. When a person has nerve damage the unit fools the brain into thinking there is no pain. :tongue: Below is basic information. I have titanium over 6 vertibra now. I is the titanium man! :biggrin:

http://www.reddinganesthesia.com/dcs.htm
What is a Dorsal Column Stimulator?

• Dorsal Column Spinal Cord Stimulator is a specialized device, which stimulates nerves by tiny electrical impulses via small electrical wires placed on the spinal cord.
  • What is the purpose of it?

• This device interrupts nerve conduction (such as conduction of pain signals) to brain.

TronCarter

I'm into neurology, so this fascinates me.

I hope that with speakers at the other scoreboard there is an upgrade. Not sure what to make of this news regarding the audio.

tcumaniac

Not to worry Limp! :tongue: It's kind of new but it's for injuries to spine. When a person has nerve damage the unit fools the brain into thinking there is no pain. :tongue: Below is basic information. I have titanium over 6 vertibra now. I is the titanium man! :biggrin:

http://www.reddingan...sia.com/dcs.htm
What is a Dorsal Column Stimulator?

• Dorsal Column Spinal Cord Stimulator is a specialized device, which stimulates nerves by tiny electrical impulses via small electrical wires placed on the spinal cord.
  • What is the purpose of it?

• This device interrupts nerve conduction (such as conduction of pain signals) to brain.

i might need this someday.... I severely fractured my lower back in a few places on L4 and L5 and I'm also missing a disk in between L4 and L5 that deteriorated from a staff infection i had when i was a baby. Back still gives me all kinds of problems if i don't manage it well

frogbyproxy

i might need this someday.... I severely fractured my lower back in a few places on L4 and L5 and I'm also missing a disk in between L4 and L5 that deteriorated from a staff infection i had when i was a baby. Back still gives me all kinds of problems if i don't manage it well

You may be better off with the unit used by chiropractors calledDRX9000 Spinal Decompression for Pinched Nerve. One of the girls soccer team members injured her back just two years ago and they said she may not be able to play soccer. She should be graduating this year and was playing the last I heard. I am not a doctor. :tongue: But I sure did research before I took the leap of surgery just didn't research the hospital I had surgery in. :blush:

CGP stated he felt the sound would be fine once we turn the stadium into a bowl. He said the south endzone made a heck of an impact once it was finished. If anyone made it to the Virginia game a couple of years ago I think we could compare our sound system with theirs. But again the guy I was talking to has been wrong before. :blush:

AustFrog

Re handicapped parking, if memory serves, they moved the parking somewhere over by the baseball field with the idea being that a shuttle bus will take you directly to the stadium and drop you off. I believe if you go the "go frogs" site, and go to the frog club parking, you will see the diagram.

jake102

Fixing the audio is a big deal in my opinion. I thought it's been pretty miserable when they try to play videos on the scoreboard, etc.

When I watched that Auburn game intro, and they played that ridiculous rap song, it was amazing how clear it was from someone taking video/audio off their cell phone.

frogbyproxy

Re handicapped parking, if memory serves, they moved the parking somewhere over by the baseball field with the idea being that a shuttle bus will take you directly to the stadium and drop you off. I believe if you go the "go frogs" site, and go to the frog club parking, you will see the diagram.

Thanks Aus! There are two area this year for disabled parking. One at DMC and the other at baseball field with transit from there.

parking .pdf

I'm pretty sure the quality of Video is going to be great. Lets face it the people in charge of it has the visions of the future for a quality football stadium and team. I think we can all trust them to do the best. I hate to say this about our sound in the past but lets face it AGC was built over a number of years and how it was built you couldn't get the best sound effects. Now with the stadium being built like a bowl it should be clearer. It may be too loud for some of us come 2012. :tongue:

Ballard

Are the supports for the upper deck going to be black or are they going to paint over them with a more neutral color? I don't know if it really matters, but I feel like they're grey in all the renderings.