• The KillerFrogs

My only complaint

Ron Swanson

The only complaint I had was going away from Jet for series at a time. I’m all for getting 5 yards on 1st with SeWo and then going tempo when it works but they had it figured out after the 1st quarter so SeWo was getting drilled at the line making it 2nd and 8-10 most of the time
I must’ve yelled 20 times at the TV tonight to get Darius the ball more. Sewo is very good, but Darius is far more explosive and playing great tonight and we needed him in the 2nd half.

Mean Purple

Did you watch the game? We were th better team minus the 3 errors (fumble, shovel and poor punt)
Not sure better on defense. Better in the secondary.

Better on offense for sure.

But your points on the points we spotted then and left off the board are spot on. We could have won this, and were a lot closer to doing so than some on this board will admit.

Sr, minus two bad decisions, handled this game better than I expected. Kid has 3 starts coming into this game. 3!

CountryFrog

Hard to complain much about Cumbie. Like others, my only real complaint about the offensive approach was the lack of touches for Anderson. I really thought they'd try to get him 20+ touches in this one, and when he went 93 yards then I KNEW he'd get 20+ but it didn't happen.

Ultimately, though, we lost because we gave up 2 defensive TDs, dropped a punt snap that setup another TD, as missed a FG. We also gave up points twice on bad kickoffs - one that went OOB and another that was a line drive and returned to the 40. None of that was on Cumbie.

If you want to get mad at whoever the special teams coach is then I could probably understand that.

06DallasFrog

The only complaint I had was going away from Jet for series at a time. I’m all for getting 5 yards on 1st with SeWo and then going tempo when it works but they had it figured out after the 1st quarter so SeWo was getting drilled at the line making it 2nd and 8-10 most of the time

Going away from Jet is such a bad move. He is our best player. I understand the injury issues, but he needs to get the ball 20 times a game with 5 catches. He can be a receiving nightmare for defenses.

Mean Purple

Hard to complain much about Cumbie. Like others, my only real complaint about the offensive approach was the lack of touches for Anderson. I really thought they'd try to get him 20+ touches in this one, and when he went 93 yards then I KNEW he'd get 20+ but it didn't happen.

Ultimately, though, we lost because we gave up 2 defensive TDs, dropped a punt snap that setup another TD, as missed a FG. We also gave up points twice on bad kickoffs - one that went OOB and another that was a line drive and returned to the 40. None of that was on Cumbie.

If you want to get mad at whoever the special teams coach is then I could probably understand that.
This also shows that our defense played very well.