• The KillerFrogs

Muelhstein-steen, not like a beer stein

papawppc

Get a little aggravated at the announcers mispronouncing his name. Haven't been on the forum in a while, since Grandson graduated from WVU.
Grey is the nephew of my Sister in Law and brother in Decatur. Grey's Uncle is a close friend and lives across the road from our house in Poetry. My Grandson played select soccer with another of Grey's cousins.
They are a great hard working family.

BABYFACE

Interestingly, I always thought the pronunciation was as you stated. Then last two weeks, I just thought I was wrong after hearing last week’s TV announcers and the PA last night.

NYC Horned Frog

Grayson is a great guy and will be very successful in life. I met him after he had committed to TCU. I was having dinner with one of the Rose Bowl heroes at Del Frisco's and Grayson came right up and introduced himself. He told us how happy he was to be a frog. Really polite and gracious. Liked him immediately.

HG73

Get a little aggravated at the announcers mispronouncing his name. Haven't been on the forum in a while, since Grandson graduated from WVU.
Grey is the nephew of my Sister in Law and brother in Decatur. Grey's Uncle is a close friend and lives across the road from our house in Poetry. My Grandson played select soccer with another of Grey's cousins.
They are a great hard working family.
I live in Heath.