• The KillerFrogs

Mike Leach

dawg

The world is a lesser place without you, Coach. May fair winds carry you onward.

Requiescat in pace.

MeaslyWhoppingArgali-max-1mb.gif

Eight

heard hal mumme being interviewed about leach this morning

great story about how they got together at iowa wesleyan, the influence the byu offense and line play had on the development of the air raid, leach's impact on air raid line play

Eight

talking w a friend who is a retired longtime texas high school coach and listening to mumme being interviewed leach and the creation of the air raid offense, the coaching tree is as much a story of improbability as a testament to using creativity and thinking outside the box

some may know the name bill yung and recall how bad utep was in the 80's. long way from there to what leach accomplished , the careers he helped developed and his impact on offensive football

Last edited:

NewFrogFan

He was an anti-vaxxer unfortunately
I know a bunch of people that are not anti-vax but are certainly anti Phizer/Moderna shot, to include my fam Dr that has successfully treated hundreds of cases w no deaths or hospitalizations and has had CV 4 times DESPITE taking vax. You wont get my 4 medical degrees wife to touch it either! YMMV. Maybe it was the 19 days to get that EUA for Phizer?