• The KillerFrogs

Mike Leach

Outback Frog

You know I must admit I was not of fan of Leach during his time at Tech, if for no other reason than the year they beat TCU scoring 70 points. However, after he got hired by Washington St., he subsequently grew on me to the point I really like the guy. Love his quirky unconventional demeanor, eccentric behavior, and wit. I also found out he was a big history buff, which made me like him even more. When his teams would go to bowl games, he would skip some of the festivities and go by himself to a local museum instead. I really hope he somehow comes through because he is what is good about college football.

Boomhauer

You know I must admit I was not of fan of Leach during his time at Tech, if for no other reason than the year they beat TCU scoring 70 points. However, after he got hired by Washington St., he subsequently grew on me to the point I really like the guy. Love his quirky unconventional demeanor, eccentric behavior, and wit. I also found out he was a big history buff, which made me like him even more. When his teams would go to bowl games, he would skip some of the festivities and go by himself to a local museum instead. I really hope he somehow comes through because he is what is good about college football.

My exact feelings on him as well. Great work.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
Agree with the comment that he's a National Treasure. I don't care where you come down on his coaching, I challenge you to think of coaches you can't count on one hand with whom you'd rather have a beer or 5. Prayers for him and his fam. I hope his next ride is a glorious one.
Regarding his coaching, unless you credit it all back to Hal Mumme, it’s tough to think of a coach who has had a bigger impact on the game. The Air Raid concepts were extreme and mocked by some, but it has DNA in every game you watch except Army-Navy.

BleedNPurple

Get a physical. They can find things while they are possible to reasonably treat. He might have, but nothing is 100%.

Best wishes for a happy outcome, and prayers.
Yes - no guarantee. Cooper Clinic gave my friend a 100% clean bill of health- he was a daily jogger. Fell over w/ heart attack a week later and died at age 56 while jogging - electrical problem. Just saying- when your number comes up but agree do everything possible to put that day off.

Prayers for Mike Leach and his family!

Happy College Football GIF by ESPN

Ron Jeremy?

NewFrogFan

According to the College Football Enquirer podcast, he had been struggling with pneumonia-like symptoms for the back half of the season. Sudden heart attacks are sometimes tied to pneumonia, which is what they think happened to soccer journalist Grant Wahl too. (Though I'm skeptical given his feuding with the Qataris).

It's a good podcast. Pat Forde, Dan Wetzel ("Death to the BCS" author), and Ross Dellinger. They're pretty close with Leach and seem to know what no one will say. They kept slipping up and speaking about him in past tense. Doesn't sound good.
I wonder what his immunization record shows?