• The KillerFrogs

* * 'Memories of Texas Football' and John Fitzgerald Booty

Assassin

Greeting Frogs!

Assassin here from the old Austin 360 and newer BaylorFans.com and Sic'em365.com pages.

What's a Bear and part Javelina doing over here?

Simple, I love Texas football of all sorts. I played ball for Texas A&I University back in the 70s. I went to Baylor for a couple of minutes too. Let me repeat, I love Texas football. If there is a peewee game in the parking lot, I'm gonna be there rooting them on!

Anyhow, back a couple of years ago we created a Facebook page called 'Memories of Dallas', the city where I've lived most of my adult life, we are up to nearly 30,000 members strong now. Our formula - No Politics, No Sales.

We ended up making it into a fully IRS approved 501c3, 'Memories Incorporated'. (and no, I'm not asking you for money here!) We added 'Memories of Texas' to the mix also.

And a couple of months ago we started an all-inclusive 'Memories of Texas Football' - everything from Pee Wee to the pros. And Cheerleaders! Gotta have Cowboy Cheerleaders. We do.

We are already working hand-in-hand with Sic'em 365. Would love to work with a TCU page regularly too. We ARE NOT HERE to take anyone's place. Ours is more about All Things Football and developing longlasting relationships with the schools in Texas

First part - I am inviting you to come visit. Share Jr High, HS, anywhere in Texas stories. Cheerleaders are more than welcome. https://www.facebook.com/groups/texasfootball
espn.jpg

Second part - I did a story with Thomas 'Hollywood' Henderson last year for the Dallas page. https://memoriesofdallas.org/thomashenderson/

51Wlkk4uG2L._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
But the part that I think the Purple will love, the first interview EVER for Memories of Texas Football was with John Fitzgerald Booty! Great guy. We had a blast documenting his rise from getting cut on the JV to nearly quitting, to why he selected Cisco to TCU. And his journey into the pros.

John Fitzgerald Booty, Part One - https://memoriesofdallas.org/johnbooty/

I am editing Part Two as we speak

I hope you enjoy.

Paul Heckmann (aka Assassin)

Eight

Greeting Frogs!

Assassin here from the old Austin 360 and newer BaylorFans.com and Sic'em365.com pages.

What's a Bear and part Javelina doing over here?

Simple, I love Texas football of all sorts. I played ball for Texas A&I University back in the 70s. I went to Baylor for a couple of minutes too. Let me repeat, I love Texas football. If there is a peewee game in the parking lot, I'm gonna be there rooting them on!

Anyhow, back a couple of years ago we created a Facebook page called 'Memories of Dallas', the city where I've lived most of my adult life, we are up to nearly 30,000 members strong now. Our formula - No Politics, No Sales.

We ended up making it into a fully IRS approved 501c3, 'Memories Incorporated'. (and no, I'm not asking you for money here!) We added 'Memories of Texas' to the mix also.

And a couple of months ago we started an all-inclusive 'Memories of Texas Football' - everything from Pee Wee to the pros. And Cheerleaders! Gotta have Cowboy Cheerleaders. We do.

We are already working hand-in-hand with Sic'em 365. Would love to work with a TCU page regularly too. We ARE NOT HERE to take anyone's place. Ours is more about All Things Football and developing longlasting relationships with the schools in Texas

First part - I am inviting you to come visit. Share Jr High, HS, anywhere in Texas stories. Cheerleaders are more than welcome. https://www.facebook.com/groups/texasfootball
View attachment 7725

Second part - I did a story with Thomas 'Hollywood' Henderson last year for the Dallas page. https://memoriesofdallas.org/thomashenderson/

View attachment 7724
But the part that I think the Purple will love, the first interview EVER for Memories of Texas Football was with John Fitzgerald Booty! Great guy. We had a blast documenting his rise from getting cut on the JV to nearly quitting, to why he selected Cisco to TCU. And his journey into the pros.

John Fitzgerald Booty, Part One - https://memoriesofdallas.org/johnbooty/

I am editing Part Two as we speak

I hope you enjoy.

Paul Heckmann (aka Assassin)

memories of dallas from a baylor alum?

Assassin

you are aware about this board's feelings about both?

Nope.

All this time I thought this board is about Football. Imagine when I find that Eight (representing the Board or just doing a little recruiting today?) is jealous of Waco and Kingsville...

Anyone want to talk football?

Eight

Nope.

All this time I thought this board is about Football. Imagine when I find that Eight (representing the Board or just doing a little recruiting today?) is jealous of Waco and Kingsville...

Anyone want to talk football?

timeo danaos et dona ferentes

Assassin

Still looking for a Frog board that wants to talk Footba
timeo danaos et dona ferentes
No need to fear me.

But I am surprised you guys would not want to be the TCU board to feature one of your own. Are you one of the board's owners? (just so I know if I should pursue this or go elsewhere)

Eight

Still looking for a Frog board that wants to talk Footba

No need to fear me.

But I am surprised you guys would not want to be the TCU board to feature one of your own. Are you one of the board's owners? (just so I know if I should pursue this or go elsewhere)

oh heck no, but do have one question

why do you think it would matter to this board that you are pushing a "non-profit" site?

tell you what, as a show of faith how about a complete, un redacted copy of the pepper hamilton report?

Assassin

oh heck no, but do have one question

why do you think it would matter to this board that you are pushing a "non-profit" site?

tell you what, as a show of faith how about a complete, un redacted copy of the pepper hamilton report?

That's as silly as me asking you why you didnt choose NINE, when everyone knows how weak the number EIGHT is. Was it just a matter of not being able to spell NINE or did you think EIGHT was something you did at Krispy Kreme?

Still have the question for the rest of you, anybody want talk football? Anybody read Part One of the John Booty article? I know he checks in here occasionally.

PhillyFrog

That's as silly as me asking you why you didnt choose NINE, when everyone knows how weak the number EIGHT is. Was it just a matter of not being able to spell NINE or did you think EIGHT was something you did at Krispy Kreme?

Still have the question for the rest of you, anybody want talk football? Anybody read Part One of the John Booty article? I know he checks in here occasionally.

Are you Wyoming Frog?

steelfrog

Tier 1
@Assassin this board like others has a few malcontents and jerkwads, but there is also a silent majority (as elsewhere) who don't feel the need to be idiots all the time, and some of us while not saying a dadgum word on this board because that would be a stupid waste of time, did in fact read part 1 and are looking forward to part deaux.

That is all.

SuperBarrFrog

@Assassin this board like others has a few malcontents and jerkwads, but there is also a silent majority (as elsewhere) who don't feel the need to be idiots all the time, and some of us while not saying a dadgum word on this board because that would be a stupid waste of time, did in fact read part 1 and are looking forward to part deaux.

That is all.
Part Deux
giphy.gif

Assassin

I'll let my NFL buddies from TCU know.

That is all.

Thank you brother. I have a lot more folks lined up but will probably start doing podcasts at some point. Editing and transcriptions are a booger

Assassin

I remember John Booty from TCU. He also showed to a party I threw one Summer after he was already in the NFL.

Nice guy. It was really interesting when we first started talking as his story was so similar to many of us. Cut from this team or that one, too small (in his case, mine was too slow), nobody believed in him except him and his Mom, just a lot of adversity.

Eight

That is all.

steel is a lawyer who lives in dallas which makes him the rectum of this board which means the only thing that comes out of him is [ Finebaum ]

as far as talking baylor football would love to hear about our interloper's thoughts on art briles running in obstructing the investigations in waco

Eight

Ok, but how did you like the interview?

he is a needed evil, without a rectum an organism becomes completely full of [ Finebaum ]

unfortunately, for us steel performs his function via prose and poetry

once again i noticed you didn't answer a basic question so either a troll or a huckster looking for clicks to his site.

Latest posts