• The KillerFrogs

Meacham fired at Kansas

Horny4TCU

Still the saddest image I have seen of a man after a football game...

DMt7bqbVwAEDavE.jpg

LaxFrog3

I would love to have him back as a offensive analyst.. with our offense we can get all the help we need.. He is a good guy and I would like to see him in frog purple..

Mean Purple

People have different opinions, but the reality is, our offense had an incredible run when Meach was on staff. Obviously, we have not really seen level of play since that peak. Patterson has not really had anything bad to say about him. He is a coach that this team would benefit to have on staff again. People can point at Kansas all they want, but it is Kansas. It is an unrealistic hurdle to get over at that school

As far as why he left, well, he got an OC offer to be the main guy. Can't blame him if it was about developing his career. That's what coaches do.

As for any claims that he was dismissed from Kansas or TCU or anywhere for something other than on field/coaching, if the source of where that was heard and what was heard is not listed, than it is likely not worth hinting at.

Mean Purple

I never met Doug and we can debate all day how good of a coach he actually is, but he played a big part in getting the team turned around in 2014. I'll always be grateful to him for his work here.
He was a finalist for the Broyles award for what he did in 2014. And play calling made a lot of sense when he was here. To say he did not have input on that play calling would be bogus. So the guy has cred as far as I can see.