• The KillerFrogs

MBB: Frogs vs Sooners Game Thread

Purp

Portland Frog said:
Frogs again missing key free throws late in a game. Robinson, Miller, Vlad alll missed front ends of 1 and 1s.
You forgot Vlad short arming the 1st in his 1 and 1 between these two.

Wog68

We were ahead by 3 when Parrish and Bane were taken out and Miller and Robinson came back in.  Miller, 6'8, 235,  doesn't rebound, defend, or shoot worth a [ Finebaum ]..  I don't think he really understands how to play.  Even the announcers said that he didn't know what to do.  His FF technique of spinning the ball up in the air and then trying to shoot isn't working well.  Robinson, oh well.  Hopefully help is on the way.

Reptilian

TooColdU said:
Frogs finished 44.4% (4-9) from the free throw line
Most misleading stat. Throw in the chronic miss of the front end of the 4-5 one and ones, consider the back end opportunities as misses, and the percentages are truly pathetic.

Tom Brown

Wog68 said:
We were ahead by 3 when Parrish and Bane were taken out and Miller and Robinson came back in.  Miller, 6'8, 235,  doesn't rebound, defend, or shoot worth a [Craig James]..  I don't think he really understands how to play.  Even the announcers said that he didn't know what to do.  His FF technique of spinning the ball up in the air and then trying to shoot isn't working well.  Robinson, oh well.  Hopefully help is on the way.
Good grief.

blueduck313

Wog68 said:
We were ahead by 3 when Parrish and Bane were taken out and Miller and Robinson came back in.  Miller, 6'8, 235,  doesn't rebound, defend, or shoot worth a [Craig James]..  I don't think he really understands how to play.  Even the announcers said that he didn't know what to do.  His FF technique of spinning the ball up in the air and then trying to shoot isn't working well.  Robinson, oh well.  Hopefully help is on the way.

Agreed on Miller: However others bad also. no need to mention names we all know who they are.  Well onward to next year. good post Wog68

TRF51

blueduck313 said:

Agreed on Miller: However others bad also. no need to mention names we all know who they are.  Well onward to next year. good post Wog68
I think Miller is one of, if not the most talented players on our team. With all that talent he should be great but he does get kinda lost out there.

The player who I like the most is Kenny Hustle, he just needs to be more assertive on offense.