• The KillerFrogs

MBB: Frogs vs Sooners Game Thread

ATC Frog

I need to quit attending TCU sporting events in person. I'm 0/8 this sports year.

0/6 on football, 0/2 on men's basketball.

H

hiphopfroggy

not saying TCU played well enough to deserve to win but ^%$& these refs stepping in and deciding the game with bad calls in the last 30 seconds every game.

Bizarro Frog

So does missing FT's and watching the other team make every clutch FT.

Goodbye Big Dance but hello NIT I hope. I will be there in the stands if we host a game.

TRF51

Make some scheissing free throws. I am not convinced the coach is as great as some make him out to be. We were the better team this game and the last game.

TooColdU

Frogs finished 44.4% (4-9) from the free throw line.

OU had 11 less assist than us but they didn't need to pass the ball because they consistently drove into the lane with ease.

We don't get any calls because our guys don't attack the rim.

MacarthurTexas

I think we all knew it would take Dixon time to get his guys, but this season def ended w a thud. Zero ability to get decent looks down the stretch in games. Bad FT shooting.

Certainly headed in the right direction, but just hate the way things ended.

CountryFrog

TRF51 said:
Make some (mating between Steel & 2314) free throws. I am not convinced the coach is as great as some make him out to be. We were the better team this game and the last game.
Yea, why doesn't the coach just go with the strategy of having his players make free throws instead of miss them? What is he thinking?

CountryFrog

Yet another game lost in large part at the free throw line. Continuing to fill the roster with better shooters is the only way to alleviate that issue. For most of the year we were actually pretty good at the line but these last few games have just been dreadful.

tcuseagull

Disappointing to lose 6 games in a row to finish the regular season. Team didn't show much fight after losing to OK State. Do we even make the NIT now if we lose our first conference game?

Lots to improve upon next year, but lots to be excited about.