• The KillerFrogs

Mavs/Lakers prediction thread

TCURiggs

I hope Bynum got in the locker room in time to turn on the TV and see J.J. knock down that 3. Keep your shirt on tough guy, little man is still in the game dropping bombs.

weklfrog

I hope Bynum got in the locker room in time to turn on the TV and see J.J. knock down that 3. Keep your shirt on tough guy, little man is still in the game dropping bombs.
one of the more classless displays in all of sports. I hope the commisioner comes down on him hard with fines and suspension next year. Odom will get some too although I saw his actions as more frustration where Bynum was total thug.

pcf

one of the more classless displays in all of sports. I hope the commisioner comes down on him hard with fines and suspension next year. Odom will get some too although I saw his actions as more frustration where Bynum was total thug.

Bynum better be glad I didn't have access to an AK-47. It is in my blood to overreact.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/article/2-basketball-fans-shot-in-clashes-in-Greece-1370279.php

What is wrong with these big guys that pick on the littlest guy?

TCURiggs

Bynum better be glad I didn't have access to an AK-47. It is in my blood to overreact.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/article/2-basketball-fans-shot-in-clashes-in-Greece-1370279.php

What is wrong with these big guys that pick on the littlest guy?

Some times you gotta shoot people.

OmniscienceFrog

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

I'm thinking that game today was more along the lines of.......

Sweeper.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
That was possibly the biggest arse kicking to oust a defending champion in the history of sports.

What a give up from the get-go by the Lakers.

The thugs should get some nice fines to add some more hurt.

mrhornedfrog

Didn't see the game but can you blame them? Getting trashed in a game that is out of hand and this little 6' gnat is buzzing around you. He annoys me watching the game I can't imagine playing against him.
Not condoning just saying.......

RaiderHater

That Bynum foul was one of the dirtiest plays in the NBA i've seen all season. There is just no place for that. When I first saw it I thought he broke one of Barea's ribs. The worst part is he was not apologetic at all.

I think he should be suspended multiple games without pay to start next season.

2314@work

Contributor
Kobe is not a man. He had a chance to call out Odumb and Bynum BY NAME in press conference and instead he just generalized. What a (Craig James and Rod Gilmore).

Trelvis

What would Kobe calling them out accomplish? Both players recognized that they were stupid fouls and only did it because they were embarrassed. Good chance both of them are gone next season anyways.

Forget the Lakers! Would you rather play OKC or Memphis in the next round? I think the Mavs beat either but would rather play OKC.

weklfrog

Forget the Lakers! Would you rather play OKC or Memphis in the next round? I think the Mavs beat either but would rather play OKC.
Agree. Hope that series goes 7 but already guaranteed to go 6. The triple overtime last night was probably good for the Mavs.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I'd still rather see them play Memphis. The Grizz are playing very well, but they are an eight seed for a reason, and Durant is the kind of player who like Kobe has the potential to take over a game and turn an L into a W.

Trelvis

Yeah they are an 8th seed, but they also lost games to get the Spurs and have one of the best records in the NBA since the trade deadline. Z-Bo seems to kill the Mavs every time they play no matter what team he is on.