1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

Maroon Baylor

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Peacefrog, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Agreed.

2. You now know what this thread is about. Just don't click on it anymore

3. Why? Should Baylortears also be sent to the General Board?

HToady likes this.
  4. No, BT wasn’t hijacked by political banter.

5. She got to know him very well very fast IMO.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  6. Issues stemming from the swimming and diving team at another Texas University. Sports related. Texas University related. Sports governing body related. Me thinks you get a little sensitive when it comes to Aggie stories.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  7. #28 Frog-in-law1995, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Well, no, it’s exactly as I said. The thread about Aggies was hijacked by people wanting to discuss Clinton and Trump.

Edit: I see now that all those posts were removed, so I understand your and Peace’s confusion now. About 3 posts in, this thread took a turn toward arguing about whether Clinton or Trump was the “better” rapist.

Chongo94, Eight and Peacefrog like this.
  8. Huh?

9. I saw the initial political derail posts and precipitously posted an In gif I had recently made assuming the thread would devolve rapidly and go off the rails.

The thread is purged, the gif is out of place, and will be unceremoniously removed.

Also,

[​IMG]

Edit: found this the other day when I was deleting old pics

Double Edit: not my battery life

10. Oh, you meant height.

11. Stay strong, Brenda Tracy.
    We are going to owe so much to Brenda Tracy, Paula LaVigne, Diana Moskovitz, Jessica Luther & Sarah Mervosh for staying on this sordid but sadly continuing story not just here but on too many campuses nationwide.

12. Brazos Breeds Rape.