• The KillerFrogs

Malcolm Williams to the Patriots

michaelperrytcu

jimmy young, curtis clay, bart johnson, jake kirkpatrick, jason teague! poor guys!!

Take off the purple glasses, Bart and Curtis were incredible college players for us, but they were never going to get drafted. Even Jeremy Kerley who was All-World for us has only average, if not below average NFL WR speed. The reason he's going to be a stud is his freakish quickness and body control.

Jimmy and Jason were borderline, I thought. But as far as Jake goes, I have NO idea how he wasn't selected.

jake102

Even Jeremy Kerley who was All-World for us has only average, if not below average NFL WR speed. The reason he's going to be a stud is his freakish quickness and body control.

But as far as Jake goes, I have NO idea how he wasn't selected.

I used to think Kerley would be the steal of the draft, but I have no confidence in Sanchez to get the ball to him.

Generally the guy who gets selected as the #1 Center in the nation doesn't get drafted.

sandiegojack

This is NOT a good year to be an undrafted free agent. They cannot sign with anyone until this collective bargaining agreement situation is resolved. If they cannot sign until right before the season starts or if part of the season is not played, they have minimal chance to make a team.

sdj

2themax

This is NOT a good year to be an undrafted free agent. They cannot sign with anyone until this collective bargaining agreement situation is resolved. If they cannot sign until right before the season starts or if part of the season is not played, they have minimal chance to make a team.

sdj
It's my understanding that no one can sign. Their problems are pretty much like everyone else's except they don't have a team as of yet. They just need to stay in shape & let their agents worry about the mess. Believe it, those teams know exactly who & where they are. Just don't see them having any more problems than the ones that were picked.

icemonkee

Take off the purple glasses, Bart and Curtis were incredible college players for us, but they were never going to get drafted. Even Jeremy Kerley who was All-World for us has only average, if not below average NFL WR speed. The reason he's going to be a stud is his freakish quickness and body control.

Bart actually had a faster 40 time at the pro day. His hands will land him a few tryouts

Houston Frog

I'm not gonna pretend to know how Kirkpatrick grades out as an NFL caliber center, generally with OL types I just go off of what I hear the talking heads and scouts say. I like to think he is capable of making it in the league, but what the hell do I know.

I will say that I think that the NFL teams are making a mistake by not taking Teague or Jimmy Young though, I'm pretty sure those guys have what it takes to play on Sundays

Latest posts