• The KillerFrogs

Luper looks headed to Mizzou....

Bill Bozeat

All his kids are D1 athletes. First one played and left. Others went elsewhere. Makes you think he wasnt going to stay 4 more years here at time they made decisions signs with Missouri on day his dad moves
I thank him for job well done and hope he gets the level of control he wants in the offense

wilson912

I still do not get this love affair with Thomsen. Yes, everyone was excited to bring him on with his apparent resume from ACU but I just don't see any Improvement with our o-line. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why he is so special.

not sure that is great but he and Cumbie are close. To me, his gentle, soft spoken approach probably didn’t mesh with Gary

McFroggin

Yeah, I imagine recruiting is 90% of Luper’s job. I don’t know how involved he is with the OC responsibility, but I’ve always been under the impression that Cumbie does the lion’s share of coordinating the offense.

And then being a RBs coach is kind of like being a running coach. Sure, you can make a difference, but 95% of it is about who you’re coaching.

OC responsibilities won’t be much. Missouri HC is like CGP on defense. Luper will have fewer responsibilities than here.