• The KillerFrogs

Looking ahead to a new regime what may/should change besides just the football?

bronco

TCU games have to be the place to be on Saturdays. Winning will be the best marketing we can have. That being said the challenge is keeping the casual fan involved in those not so great years. It has to be fun and easy for the average Joe to come to the games. That means improving Frog Alley, improving shuttle drop offs (heard a lot of complaints about that this year), and more advertising/marketing about upcoming games and where and how to buy tickets. If I were not involved in TCU football (season tickets and such) I would not be inclined to go mainly because of parking. Where do I park?, how much?, does the shuttle drop off close to stadium?

One other thing I have noticed is a lot of empty parking spots and lack of tailgating in the lots just west of the stadium. Some of the patios that were built look abandoned. Is it time to rethink the prices of those spots?

Lastly, blow up the section right behind the TCU bench and put regular seats in and find ticket buyers who will actually sit in those seats!

I don't expect the new coach to do this but this is a great time for a reboot.

4 Oaks Frog

Volleyball regime change and chopped onions at baseball concessions. Multiple moments of audio silence at games and no piped in noise adding to the cacophony. And need more games where the Frogs have more points than the opponent at the end.
Like the SMU jerseys, I hope we can get some that say Dallas Area on the front.
I think ours should say “Life’s too short to live in Dallas, & [Baylor asshoe] “

PO Frog

I could live with moving the froghorn to a new location. I sit right above that SOB and the sound carries straight up and into our ears. My kids have to wear headphones and it’s damn near given me several heart attacks when they blow it at times outside of scoring.

Double D

Tier 1
What actual marketing does TCU marketing do? I think they miss the boat by not promoting the program more to the latino community. Hell look at Cowboys games. Majority Latino fans. You could fill the upper deck easily if they would market to the Latino community. A huge miss by the marketing folks.

NewFrogFan

Great and that reminds me.....i was grilling doves with jalapeno and onion, basted with olive oil and wrapped in bacon. As we were enjoying them, one of the guest said, "damn, these doves are good" and a friend of mine replied, "anything is good with bacon on it."
Explain that process a little more!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I could live with moving the froghorn to a new location. I sit right above that SOB and the sound carries straight up and into our ears. My kids have to wear headphones and it’s damn near given me several heart attacks when they blow it at times outside of scoring.
I sit on the opposite corner from you, and I wear shooting inserts in my ears to ward off the sound system.

There's no escape.