• The KillerFrogs

Limp Lizard is now the new daily poster of stories

Deep Purple

I don't know Top outside this forum, but I have appreciated for years his daily posting of articles. That's a lot of work.

We all owe him a debt of gratitude for the for the work he puts in. It's a genuine service to the board.

But there are no specific posting exclusives for anybody here.

frogbyproxy

Please tell me this is a joke! Top is tops when it comes to posting articles for the forum. No one can hold a candle to his dedication period! I know I screwed up a few times and posted links but have learned. :tongue: Stay on top Top! Thanks Fiesty for making me laugh. :biggrin:

Stiff Arm Frog

I am leaving the recruiting forums to AggieAngst.

176.jpg

Cougar/Frog

Top's effort at posting stories is one of the reasons I turn to KFC first thing every morning to read all the latest TCU related news. Great work over the years.

I appreciate when others find stories that Top may have missed or break later in the day. So, please Top, keep posting news....

Limp Lizard

I looked first for a post of that article and did not find that. Not intentional at all. I appreciate your work on this. I won't post any more links, I guess, since this is the second time in a year this has happened. Sorry about not being perfect. Sorry you do not adhere to the ban against personal attacks, either.

goldenfrog

I looked first for a post of that article and did not find that. Not intentional at all. I appreciate your work on this. I won't post any more links, I guess, since this is the second time in a year this has happened. Sorry about not being perfect. Sorry you do not adhere to the ban against personal attacks, either.
Stop apologizing. Post what you want.

frogbyproxy

Not to worry Limp! I have done the same thing in the past. My belief is anything found on the internet after noon is free game. I try to stay away from TCU news to keep from stepping on toes but sometimes just can't be helped. :tongue: No offense but top has been doing it for a long time, well since I've been on the board and his plan is pretty sound. But like I said anything after noon is free game. I usualy read it if after noon but don't post for above reason. I respect you as anyone else on this board and I even get emails from people that most don't like on the board and maybe it is because I try to understand eveyone. So have a great week keep on posting and when you get mad remember my favorite saying "It's a happy day in the neighbor hood" but I warn everyone to watch out when I say that and I am smiling reaaall big!

Chongo94

How freaking lame is this topic and thread?! Sure, it's awesome that Top posts stories but I find him, and this thread is just more evidence of it, to be one of the most pedantic and annoying hypocritical posters on KFC. He's very quick to point out everyone's mistakes and yet, takes huge umbrage when someone does the same to him. Not to mention, drama queen much? Give it a rest. As someone posted earlier, put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

Stiff Arm Frog

How freaking lame is this topic and thread?! Sure, it's awesome that Top posts stories but I find him, and this thread is just more evidence of it, to be one of the most pedantic and annoying hypocritical posters on KFC. He's very quick to point out everyone's mistakes and yet, takes huge umbrage when someone does the same to him. Not to mention, drama queen much? Give it a rest. As someone posted earlier, put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

Do you even remember GDU?