• The KillerFrogs

Lighten up folks

netty2424

Look, this loss sucked, but I can guarantee you that virtually no one exoected us to be this good at this point in the season. We can still win the Big 12!!!
166.gif

DFWTanman

So proud of our defense for holding Iowa State to just 14 points. Agree loss was a total "offensive team" collapse, not because of "so and so individual(s). performance "or lack of". Iowa State is the real deal! Unfortunately, my Crystal Ball reveals that we will lose a minimum 2 more games before the regular season comes to an end (UT/OU), possibly even 3 (TT). "Prove Me Wrong", TCU....

netty2424

So proud of our defense for holding Iowa State to just 14 points. Agree loss was a total "offensive team" collapse, not because of "so and so individual(s). performance "or lack of". Iowa State is the real deal! Unfortunately, my Crystal Ball reveals that we will lose a minimum 2 more games before the regular season comes to an end (UT/OU), possibly even 3 (TT). "Prove Me Wrong", TCU....
Tap the brakes.

DFWTanman

"Tap the brakes", are you kidding me. UT/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's, plus we have to play in Norman. Long range weather forecast in Sooner land: cold. Lubbock is a hard place to play in/win in too. TT Offense at least scored points against the Cyclones; we didn't. Baylor? Yeah we are going to probably prevail, well "I hope". Unfortunately, my crystal ball is emitting real bad HD video. "Prove people like me wrong, TCU"! No whiners/no un-objective homers need to respond.

f_399

Lol

Pessimism at its finest.

Calm down, stress isn’t healthy.

If you think you have had a bad day, just think being winless maybe worse.

DFWTanman

No "Frog Homer", just being realistic. Can honestly say, I am quite calm. If loss had been to a UT, BU, TT; I would be "tear ass". No hate or animosity on my part for the Cyclones. Just disappointed, but somewhat relieved. Why? There won't be any more stress of making it/not making it to the semi finals or reading that we are surely going to get screwed by the committee. All that ended on a cold day out in the middle of no where. Heart of Dallas Bowl is just around the corner? Prove Me Wrong TCU.

Chico Dusty

No "Frog Homer", just being realistic. Can honestly say, I am quite calm. If loss had been to a UT, BU, TT; I would be "tear ass". No hate or animosity on my part for the Cyclones. Just disappointed, but somewhat relieved. Why? There won't be any more stress of making it/not making it to the semi finals or reading that we are surely going to get screwed by the committee. All that ended on a cold day out in the middle of no where. Heart of Dallas Bowl is just around the corner? Prove Me Wrong TCU.

This logic baffles me. We’ve played 8 games, 7 of which we’ve played well. We had a bad day today, so what makes you think we play to this level the rest of the way?

DFWTanman

Great question. "Because my crystal ball says so". Seriously, UT's/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's. In addition, their respective QB's are much more dangerous when they scramble than the Iowa State QB is. I am also concerned about our offense keeping up with the Red Raiders offense, especially playing in Lubbock. We barely kept up with them 2 years ago when we still had TB. Above all, I have a bad gut feeling; I am right more than wrong when it comes to predicting who wins/who loses. Example: LA will win the Series. I know people on this site are going to be pissed, but "I call them like I see 'em". Gawd I hope I am wrong, and will be the first one to admit it if i am. All of us will know by late next Saturday night whether CGP's mantra of "Prove 'em Wrong" will come to fruition again. I am not a pessimist, not an optimist, and definitely not a "homer". I am a realist; example, the IS loss did not surprise me. I love our Frogs; When people tell me to "believe/have faith" and good things (meaning TCU will win) I just snicker to myself. Why, because I am not playing/none of us are. It's out of our hands. One thing for certain, time will tell, So with all this said, "I am planing on seeing us play in the Heart of Dallas Bowl! Just kidding, just kidding. "I think".

Deep Purple

"Tap the brakes", are you kidding me. UT/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's
Seriously, UT's/OU's defense is as good as Iowa State's.
UT and OU do not have as good a defense as Iowa State. The Cyclones have the second-best defense in the Big 12, right behind ours. UT is #4 and OU is #6.

You should probably check actual numbers before making c o c ksure claims like that. Otherwise, people might think you shoot off your mouth without knowing what you're talking about.