• The KillerFrogs

LEAP FROGGED

Frogo

What? Where is he?

B-Naked, where'd'ja go? Huh? You were here a moment ago? Cat got your tongue? Nah, Wolfpack got your tongue.

Coach Pattersons Dog

Where did BearNaked go? Guess he's getting his reservations set up for the Fluke Bowl. Exactly what bowl do the Bears get? Will there even be an airport there or will he have to go Grayhound?

NubomTurk

Tier 1
...and Boise St. is about to jump over you w/a quality win on the road...

Ummm...BearNaked? Any comment? (And not one about the Tennessee Tech pictures on the KFc Picture Gallery that you desperately brought up last night.)

I'm talking about a comment from you about your record as a football prognosticator, which is worse than Robert Griffin III's pass completion percentage in Amon G. Carter Stadium. And that is a LOW bar, Yogi!

You come here trolling smack, fail miserably, and DISAPPEAR?

Same. Old. Baylor. FAIL.

Mike Brooks

You know what I found to be pathetic about Tennessee this week? Gentleman's Jack. Seriously, how can they bottle that stuff and sell it with a straight face? Luckily my dad and I saved Thanksgiving:

pcb0.jpg
Last bottle on the right for me. I am a sucker for the Peet Moss filtering they use on Islay. Smoky goodness. Takes getting used to but addictive if you give it a chance.

Mike Brooks

Ummm...BearNaked? Any comment? (And not one about the Tennessee Tech pictures on the KFc Picture Gallery that you desperately brought up last night.)

I'm talking about a comment from you about your record as a football prognosticator, which is worse than Robert Griffin III's pass completion percentage in Amon G. Carter Stadium. And that is a LOW bar, Yogi!

You come here trolling smack, fail miserably, and DISAPPEAR?

Same. Old. Baylor. FAIL.
The aggies must have unzipped their pants. I am sure BearNaked's hands and body openings are fully utilized.

Jet Set Frog

You know what I found to be pathetic about Tennessee this week? Gentleman's Jack. Seriously, how can they bottle that stuff and sell it with a straight face? Luckily my dad and I saved Thanksgiving:

pcb0.jpg

ok....I REALLY need to come have Thanksgiving dinner with you guys! Glenlivit 21? YES PLEASE!!!

Frog89

Man. 'what are the odds that Boise loses?', this guy must have been thinking when he posted asking us what bowl we'd end up in... Answer is: Rose Bowl..

Unless some crazy stuff happens and we end up in Glendale.

There is no more Curt as far as I'm concerned. He's taken over as the new authority on ridiculous OPs. Maybe more hilarious is b/c he's from Baylor.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Last bottle on the right for me. I am a sucker for the Peet Moss filtering they use on Islay. Smoky goodness. Takes getting used to but addictive if you give it a chance.
That bottle of Laphroaig was my initiation into Islay scotch and what a smack in the head! Love it!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Ya know, I felt really good after watching the result of the BSU game early this morning. Extremely good as a matter of fact.

But then, I read this thread with the standard-issue Gaylor troll and his imbecile spewings, and his disappearance around the time BSU's season died, and I felt EVEN BETTER!

Better hope your Texas Bowl check don't bounce, Gaylor!