• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinanceFrog

landed in LAX - the land of the masks.

the stadium isn’t requiring any sort of covid Vax proof, right? you never know with the California nut jobs.

snoop9606

Landed 9pm last night in SNA; only 2 dawgs, and they were quite cordial.

Having said that, it appears some of us here have met a number of their unruly bunch; and their barking nonsense. Thus, if any of us get cornered with said nonsense, hit ‘em with a Riff Ram, and the rest of us need to chime in. LOUDLY.

It’s gonna be wild, kids….

JogginFrog

Flatbed yes (red), the girl is my wife :)
Also a statue of Glen Frey.
600px-Standing_on_the_Corner.JPG

JugbandFrog

I got an email from the CFP ticketing office (some of you may have gotten this too), regarding CFP sponsored activities that are taking place in the downtown LA area:

The College Football Playoff National Championship weekend provides a comprehensive festival of fan-friendly events and activities. In January 2023, downtown Los Angeles will serve as the heart of Championship Campus with CFP signature events such as Media Day, Playoff Fan Central, AT&T Playoff Playlist Live!, the Extra Yard 5K, and Taste of the Championship. On game day, Allstate Championship Tailgate will be located at Lots B and C outside SoFi Stadium.

In case you are looking for tailgating options.
Beers were $16 at the Playoff Fan Central. OUCH!!

BoZD

I don’t see why people think the barking is weird. We’re dawgs! It’s easy to bark and be loud! We have a chant too. We even warn you in it that we are drunk and obnoxious lol. Do your chant back. Engage! It’s all in good fun minus the few d-bags you might run into. For real if y’all could figure out how to squirt red stuff out of your eyes I would just be impressed. Unless you squirted me because then I would cry cuz I’m a little OCD and stains flip me out. Y’all have fun! Most of us are really nice. Go Dawgs ;)

ETA: At least we don’t cheat like some bulldogs and use cowbells. Lame.

Eight

I don’t see why people think the barking is weird. We’re dawgs! It’s easy to bark and be loud! We have a chant too. We even warn you in it that we are drunk and obnoxious lol. Do your chant back. Engage! It’s all in good fun minus the few d-bags you might run into. For real if y’all could figure out how to squirt red stuff out of your eyes I would just be impressed. Unless you squirted me because then I would cry cuz I’m a little OCD and stains flip me out. Y’all have fun! Most of us are really nice. Go Dawgs ;)

ETA: At least we don’t cheat like some bulldogs and use cowbells. Lame.

ignore the barking comments, you have people on this board who proudly admit to wooooing in public

Status
Not open for further replies.