• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
4ff179f4-3540-4ef7-a89c-3e8c7931c171_text.gif

Wally the Frog

Landed at Palm Springs. Several Frogs on board with a smattering of Bulldogs. Laying up here and driving to the game on Monday. Small amount, but 50/50 at the hotel here now. Looking forward to Game Day on Monday!

frogfanRyoga

1pm flight out if Austin today with a change over in El Paso. Super 8 luxury for me, especially since in my euphoria of the Fiesta Bowl Saturday, I bought maybe the worst area in the stadium for double the price of what better seats became available if I had waited a couple days to buy.
GO FROGS!

bwood

1pm flight out if Austin today with a change over in El Paso. Super 8 luxury for me, especially since in my euphoria of the Fiesta Bowl Saturday, I bought maybe the worst area in the stadium for double the price of what better seats became available if I had waited a couple days to buy.
GO FROGS!
I feel ya…. Same ticket situation here.

The Bad Guy

We went out in Hermosa Beach last night, ran into a few frogs but definitely more dawgs and boy some of them took the cake on the [ profanity ] level.

It’s nice today… heading down to Newport Beach for brunch with some friends, dinner tonight at The Pump with our tailgate group

Status
Not open for further replies.