• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny4TCU

arnold schwarzenegger smoking GIF by hoppip
Independence Day Hello GIF

Putt4Purple

Most of Frog Nation is flying, but my little clan will be driving out west again like last week from Ft. Worth. Leaving out early and breaking it up with a stay in New Mexico (Deming probably to just bed down for a quick shut eye before leaving out early again on Sunday). Pretty neat running into Frogs just about everywhere we stopped along the way going and coming back. For the few of you making the drive on I-20 before merging on to I-10 outside Van Horn, you will pass by where Sonny Dykes was born in Big Spring.
Nice info. I drove last week to Phoenix. We got back 2 days ago after a 2 night trip to Vegas. I could not do the drive again in such a short turnaround. More power to you. Go Frogs!

Outback Frog

Nice info. I drove last week to Phoenix. We got back 2 days ago after a 2 night trip to Vegas. I could not do the drive again in such a short turnaround. More power to you. Go Frogs!
Thanks! Maybe it's the native West Texan blood in me in not thinking twice about a long drive just about anywhere. :)

They got a 787 for the trip. I think it was a bigger aircraft than they normally take with a bigger/nicer first class cabin for the players. The pictures were awesome.
Yup. (And a 787-9 at that.) It also aint cheap p/hr (especially whn pulled from normal service to OGG, Rio etc.).

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Wife and I leave in 10 hours, driving west. Stopping in New Mexico for the evening then driving into LA Sunday. Just bought her ticket for the game in section 431 and going to book a winery tour and tasting at San Antonio Winery for Monday morning. Going to be a fun trip regardless of the outcome. It's been years since we've been on vacation without the kids.

Wife and I leave in 10 hours, driving west. Stopping in New Mexico for the evening then driving into LA Sunday. Just bought her ticket for the game in section 431 and going to book a winery tour and tasting at San Antonio Winery for Monday morning. Going to be a fun trip regardless of the outcome. It's been years since we've been on vacation without the kids.
I am glad it worked out - these moments w/ significant others are important and the cherry on top just so happens to be a potential Natty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts