• The KillerFrogs

KU GAME THREAD

Frogs1983

Pachall had an awesome day. Carter is a beast. Brown looked great. There's no way that anyone with a brain can say the offense looked bad. James averaged over 8 yards a carry. Tucker over 5 yards a carry. For as "awesome" as their run game was...we gave up 77 rush yards. We made stupid mistakes, yes, but I'm glad we made them against Kansas and not another team.

This was this year's Wyoming game. We got away with bad mistakes. Can't make them going forward. Lot to go over this week. Let's not pretend that there weren't a ton of positives though.
Pachall had a good day for the most part. He had his hand in a few turnovers that left potential points off of the board. Don't know if awesome would be a totally accurate description today? One of the overall worst performances by CGP team I can recall seeing.Positives are it's a road Conference win,no really bad injuries(I hope). Plenty of game film material for the coaches nest week to use.Hopefully effort against UVA will be more focused,or results may be a loss next time.

Pachall had a good day for the most part. He had his hand in a few turnovers that left potential points off of the board. Don't know if awesome would be a totally accurate description today? One of the overall worst performances by CGP team I can recall seeing.Positives are it's a road Conference win,no really bad injuries(I hope). Plenty of game film material for the coaches nest week to use.Hopefully effort against UVA will be more focused,or results may be a loss next time.

The fumbles cost him a helmet sticker.

bma0823

FWIW our next game is against Virginia and it will be the toughest of the year so far. I doubt anyone is concerned about ISU right now.

Right now, I'm concerned about UVA. But if this is the same team we see against UVA and SMU, then I'll be damn worried about ISU.

Shadow Dweller

Pachall had 2 fumbles that were his fault. And one of those was not 100% his fault. The "would be TD run" was his fault, just like with Turner. The "strip" on the pass was just as much on the line for letting the protection break down on his blindside. The Long-snap fumble was on the Long-snapper, no CP4. So at most he's responsible for 1.5 which while not good ain't horrible. Add to that one of the incompletions was Boyce not making a catch with the ball in his hands...Yeah, he had an awesome day.

Frogs1983

Pachall had 2 fumbles that were his fault. And one of those was not 100% his fault. The "would be TD run" was his fault, just like with Turner. The "strip" on the pass was just as much on the line for letting the protection break down on his blindside. The Long-snap fumble was on the Long-snapper, no CP4. So at most he's responsible for 1.5 which while not good ain't horrible. Add to that one of the incompletions was Boyce not making a catch with the ball in his hands...Yeah, he had an awesome day.
If you say so.He didn't play bad,so I'm not going to argue with you over the use of 'awesome" to describe his play today. I can assure you LHCGP will not be throwing that adjective around any players after this game!

DelFrog

FWIW our next game is against Virginia and it will be the toughest of the year so far. .

After watching Virginia vs Penn St and again so far today vs Georgia Tech, I have to disagree with that statement, Kansas appears to be a better team than Virginia.

Obvious Troll

...and no clue what YAFL means.

not sure if serious.....

0.jpg

DickBumpastache

9 trips inside the KU 30, 20 points total.

KState would obliterate us if we played them next week. But fortunately we have plenty of time to recover from that embarrassing performance. Not even close to panicking. Plus, we dominated the game (as we should against a garbage KU team)...we just (predictably) slept through all four quarters. I fear how we'll respond when we get the decent Big 12 teams in a double-digit hole early. Looks to me like we don't have any idea how to hold a lead and salt away a win. Definite sign of a young team.

I think we'll crush Virginia. 60 running plays and the Cavs can't do anything about it. Boring game that we'll win by 24.

TCU 45
UVA 21

Latest posts