• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs Podcast S04E05 - "Corralling Cowboys & Taming Mullets"

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
It's live.

The KillerFrogs S04E05 – “Corralling Cowboys & Taming Mullets”

In this episode of The KillerFrogs, the 16th ranked Horned Frogs corral the Cowboys and tame the mullet, breaking TCU’s losing streak in Stillwater; the Big 12 round table; Baker Mayfield’s antics; looking forward to beating the BYE; Play and Player or Coach of the week; and the KillerFrogs bus trips. Also, Ryann announces the winner of the t-shirt contest (in the intro):

http://killerfrogs.com/2017/09/26/the-killerfrogs-s04e05-corralling-cowboys-taming-mullets/

WhatTheFrog

I saw one TCU sign and one TCU flag on CGD. Neither stayed on camera for very long. It was like the production folks were saying "Oh crap, TCU! Cut to another camera!"

TxFrog1999

I saw one TCU sign and one TCU flag on CGD. Neither stayed on camera for very long. It was like the production folks were saying "Oh crap, TCU! Cut to another camera!"

I'd love to know who made the trip to the set in support of the Frogs (even if it was a local).

Wexahu

And I'm pretty sure nobody on the production team said that or had that thought run through their head for one millisecond.

TxFrog1999

And I'm pretty sure nobody on the production team said that or had that thought run through their head for one millisecond.

no-answer.gif