• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs Book Signing for Jim Reeves and Bram Kohlhausen: Remember the Alamo

If you are a shoe loving Frog lover mark your calendar! We are so excited to host this book signing event for Jim and Bram. Game day shoes can also be pre-ordered from Stanley Eisenman Fine Shoes.

Books will be at the event for purchase.

Details below. Please help us get the word out.

We also have a Facebook event set up. You can RSVP (free event) here: 2A52CA1E-778D-48F1-8DAF-6D90DE61F419.png

Dogfrog

Who is Stanley Eisenman and why are they selling his shoes? He's gonna notice that they're missing and he's gonna be pissed.
He’s owned and operated a Fort Worth women’s shoe store for years. Pretty high end as I recall.

He’s owned and operated a Fort Worth women’s shoe store for years. Pretty high end as I recall.

This is true. Long time Fort Worth Business owner and huge TCU fan. One of the nicest families in Fort Worth. Immediately offered his store when I was looking for a host. He will, of course, have purple shoes on sale at the event.

Hope to see a lot of KillerFrogs at the book signing, Aug 16. Books will be at the event for purchase. Appetizers and drinks provided. Please help us spread the word.

Go Frogs!

Latest posts