• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs Book Signing for Jim Reeves and Bram Kohlhausen: Remember the Alamo

If you are a shoe loving Frog lover mark your calendar! We are so excited to host this book signing event for Jim and Bram. Game day shoes can also be pre-ordered from Stanley Eisenman Fine Shoes.

Books will be at the event for purchase.

Details below. Please help us get the word out.

We also have a Facebook event set up. You can RSVP (free event) here: 2A52CA1E-778D-48F1-8DAF-6D90DE61F419.png

Dogfrog

Who is Stanley Eisenman and why are they selling his shoes? He's gonna notice that they're missing and he's gonna be pissed.
He’s owned and operated a Fort Worth women’s shoe store for years. Pretty high end as I recall.

He’s owned and operated a Fort Worth women’s shoe store for years. Pretty high end as I recall.

This is true. Long time Fort Worth Business owner and huge TCU fan. One of the nicest families in Fort Worth. Immediately offered his store when I was looking for a host. He will, of course, have purple shoes on sale at the event.

Hope to see a lot of KillerFrogs at the book signing, Aug 16. Books will be at the event for purchase. Appetizers and drinks provided. Please help us spread the word.

Go Frogs!