• The KillerFrogs

Kendre Miller: any news on the knee

I'm not sure about his top speed but he seems to be flying when he hits the line and had some impressive carries this year.
To be clear, when I said Emani Bailey was not a “world class” sprinter, that’s 10.1 seconds in the 100 meters, I did not mean he is in any way slow. He ran 11.04 in the 100 meters as a Junior in HS. That is plenty fast to hit the hole and very few can catch you. World class speed in football is Darrell Green running down Tony Dorsett like he was a child.

Virginia Frog

World class speed in football is Darrell Green running down Tony Dorsett like he was a child.
I once had the opportunity to ask Tony about THAT run.

He didn't give me an answer!

He went on to praise the Cowboys- Redskins rivalry as the #1 in the NFL. He's right IMO. Very pleasant fellow and a good sense of humor too.

namollec

Miller's "proper" knee?
1342 "speeding" yards?
"Demercado had 17 makes an attempt for 150 yards within the Fiesta Bowl, together with a 69-yard run that arrange a rating." ?

Perhaps it's my misunderstanding as I viewed the text between 14 ads, 9 of which were for Verizon.

Sebastian S

At this point, I'm expecting Miller not to play and if he does, that would be a pleasant surprise.

Maybe a good thing, put a RB they(Georgia) haven't seen much off. We have been pretty lucky with injuries, next man up.

Go Frogs!

dawg

ricky GIF