• The KillerFrogs

Kaleb Blanchard 2013 RB

maximilian

Nice, thanks to Mike for that.

Wonder what the RB pool will look like for 2013, from the Frogs perspective?

Blanchard
Laquivonte Gonzalez
Dontre Wilson
Laquitas Wallace
James White

Lots of intriguing names.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
According to Scout, TCU has offered Raymond Jackson, Wide Receiver from OP Walker Highschool in New Orleans. Don't know whether its true or not.

Saw that earlier and put him down on the offer list but have some questions. OP Walker recently got into it during a 7 on 7 tourney and trying to find out a little more what happened. Not sure who was involved but doesn't look good on the program and players.

Jackson is a big receiver at 6-2/215 and has decent speed and good hands. Think he avg over 28 ypc last year and had some dominating performances.

West Coast Johnny

Similar to players in Texas that UT offers? :unsure: The Frogs seem to have had some good success over in LA! :rolleyes:

James McFarland is over on the LSU rivals site again advertising his services to them. He says his committment to us depends on who else offers in the future. He's about as committed to us as Arnold Schwartzenneger was to his wife.

Gunner

James McFarland is over on the LSU rivals site again advertising his services to them. He says his committment to us depends on who else offers in the future. He's about as committed to us as Arnold Schwartzenneger was to his wife.

McFarland is an okay prospect, but not in the class with Fields, also committed. Hope he jumps, so we can get on with another DE. I like the DE from Austin, Will Hopkins. He is 6'7 230 and slaps down passes with regularity. Runs okay, hustles. Air Force worked him out and offerred him on the spot. June Jones has also figured into his recruitment. That AF guy is a jerk, but he is also smart and a good evaluator. June just keeps making SMU a little better, year by year.

West Coast Johnny

McFarland is an okay prospect, but not in the class with Fields, also committed. Hope he jumps, so we can get on with another DE. I like the DE from Austin, Will Hopkins. He is 6'7 230 and slaps down passes with regularity. Runs okay, hustles. Air Force worked him out and offerred him on the spot. June Jones has also figured into his recruitment. That AF guy is a jerk, but he is also smart and a good evaluator. June just keeps making SMU a little better, year by year.

I wouldn't mind offering Taiwan Johnson as insurance against a de-committ from McFarland.

West Coast Johnny

6'3" 245 4.6 in the 40 from Manvel and rated high by DCTF. Are the Frogs in on him?

Everyone knows him. He's a beast. And there is / (was?) some interest from him in TCU. Don't know why we didn't offer. But I suppose one of the reason is cause we have Fields & McFarland. His highlights are very good.

ricksterh

It looks to me like the Frogs are pretty solid in this coming recruiting class which will not be a large class but a lot of quality difference makers. imo the only thing this class needs to fill in is at the OLine. DCTF rates Trey Keenan 6'6" 270 with a 4.8 from Argyle very high. I put Coach P and his staff higher at evaluating talent over DCTF or anybody else for that matter so I guess we will see how it plays out? And in past years our recruiters have come up with some players who are not on the radar this early and come on their senior year. We will see... :biggrin:

Latest posts