• The KillerFrogs

Just received at call from TCU AD Chris Del Conde

PurpleBlood87

At the Killerfrogs.com lunch CDC said to write him if you ever had a question. So I did. I used my work e-mail and it automatically puts my phone number and contact information on the e-mail. So about five minutes later, I received a call from CDC. He answered my question regarding the stadium rebuild. I just thought that was a great thing for him to do. Has anyone else had an experience like this with CDC? Glad we have him working for us.

ReedFrawg

At the Killerfrogs.com lunch CDC said to write him if you ever had a question. So I did. I used my work e-mail and it automatically puts my phone number and contact information on the e-mail. So about five minutes later, I received a call from CDC. He answered my question regarding the stadium rebuild. I just thought that was a great thing for him to do. Has anyone else had an experience like this with CDC? Glad we have him working for us.

Impressive...

2314@work

Contributor
Glad to hear this. Top and I met him at the Super Regional last year and he seemed like a genuine guy.

frogbyproxy

Not with CDC but glad he takes his job as serious as he does. Being at the forefront and speaking to everyone makes him the best there can be for TCU.

SnoSki

My most memorable was in letter form. I sent in a suggestion on old SSBN submarines being used for particular scientific use to what I thought was a fictitious white house address. Three weeks late I received a letter from President Reagan (real signature)thanking me for the suggestion and I would be contacted at a later date. A week later I received a letter and a call from Joint Chiefs and staff. In all I have 5 letters from the President to R&D heads.

Pretty neat story! What was your suggestion?

frogbyproxy

If anyone read my first post before I deleted it all I can say is sorry. :unsure: I miss read and wrote about something in my past and rewrote to what was actually said as soon as I re read his post. :blush:

FrogAbroad

In an age when many of us are put off by automated responses and 30-minute holds on a call to customer service (only to be transferred to someone's call center in Bangladesh or Guatemala) it's a wonderful thing to know our AD at least tries to be personal and let us know he considers us real people, not just actual or potential butts-in-a-seat.

I'm sure the job he has doesn't allow him to call everyone of us on every item we have on our agendas, but the man is obviously doing his durndest to build a first-rate program for some frst-rate teams and their fans.

Way to go, CDC!

sous vide

Seems to go with the position: Danny Morrison answered an e-mail I sent at about 9:00a.m. Newfoundland time on a game day once within minutes. It would have been 6:30a.m. in FW.

frogbyproxy

Pretty neat story! What was your suggestion?

Sooo I wasn't fast enough to delete. LOL

When subs are at the end of life they cut them up and bury the reactors. The idea I had was the use of some submarines as laboratories for dangerous bacteria’s and also studies of nuclear wastes. Also had a design correction for other special studies. It went by the way side and stated it would not be cost effective. So instead they build subs from scratch at higher cost. Go figure. :blush:

jake102

The other day CDC got within about a foot of running me over on Berry.

To his credit I wasn't really paying attention and probably deserved to get splattered like a bug.

YA

Great--why don't you post the question and answer.

B/C right now it reads as I got a story, but I am not going to tell. We have enough of that on this board.

HoustonHornedFrog

So what was the question. and his answer?