• The KillerFrogs

Just got banned from baylor fans

Maniac,

Why did you take the internet-tough-guy route trying to get one of their posters to "meet you on campus"?

Kind of ironic that he would challenge someone to a fight when the biggest issue in this whole affair was how inappropriate it was that the BU coach threatened to come into the stands to fight someone who heckled him.

PurplePainD

People will tend to get upset with you if you reference perfectly legal sexual preferences in a pejorative manner. I would also encourage you to realize that your undergraduate years at TCU will go by faster than you could possibly imagine. This is the springtime of your life. While you're free to use your time however you like, I would personally recommend you leave trolling around other teams' chat boards for your post-college years when you won't have the option to spend your free time chatting to TCU coeds without the risk of becoming known as a dirty old perv.

Truer words have never been spoken - most of us would give our left [Craig Jamesicle] to be back in your shoes.

curt3301

Because they are too dumb to understand that the reason we harbor animosity towards them is because for the last 15 years or so, they have taken every possible opportunity to belittle us for our conference affiliation and label any of our accomplishments as invalid because we weren't in the Big 12. This literally started the minute they moved to the Big 12 and we were jettisoned to the WAC.

But enough of that...our Rose Bowl victory and invitation to the Big East have erased all of that. They no longer have any valid arguments. Nowhere in their history have they had the kind of success we have had in the last 12 years. The fact that we have played in all five major bowls, two BCS bowls and finished in the top 10 four of the last six years has them so far in our rear view mirror we can't even recognize them. They have ZERO BCS bowls, have NEVER won a Cotton Bowl, and haven't finished in the top 10 since 1951. They have nothing.

Someone should really bring this to their attention. I seriously believe some of them dont know how bad they really are and how much tradition and success they do not have. Maybe if someone enlightened them they would STFU and worry more about winning games and being relevant and not about fighting fans for heckling them. Just a thought.

Mike Brooks

I loved them calling TCU's undefeated season and Rose Bowl win just another example of a "one-trick pony" school Total beatdown. (Just like last fall, come to think of it...)
You dont understand. All Baylor fans understand what being "a trick" means more than any other fanbase. They have been the Big 12's and ours since the Big 12 dissolved. They are the ultimate multi-trick pony.

InterestedObserver

Kind of ironic that he would challenge someone to a fight when the biggest issue in this whole affair was how inappropriate it was that the BU coach threatened to come into the stands to fight someone who heckled him.

Yeah, I saw that same irony. I've also seen pictures of maniacn he's posted on here. Not exactly the image of a tough guy, but I guess can't judge a book by it's cover?

PurplePainD

Yeah, I saw that same irony. I've also seen pictures of maniacn he's posted on here. Not exactly the image of a tough guy, but I guess can't judge a book by it's cover?

It can cut you like a knife
If the gift becomes the fire
On the wire between will and what will be

[He]'s a maniac, maniac on the floor
And [He]'s posting like [He]'s never posted before
And [He]'s posted like [He]'s never posted before

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If you go over there, act cocky and get into their face, then why are you surprised that you were banned? Its nothing to be proud of either.

Act like you belong at the top of the totem pole, not like you are challenging them for a lower position. Does that make sense?

Leap Frog

Because they are too dumb to understand that the reason we harbor animosity towards them is because for the last 15 years or so, they have taken every possible opportunity to belittle us for our conference affiliation and label any of our accomplishments as invalid because we weren't in the Big 12. This literally started the minute they moved to the Big 12 and we were jettisoned to the WAC.

But enough of that...our Rose Bowl victory and invitation to the Big East have erased all of that. They no longer have any valid arguments. Nowhere in their history have they had the kind of success we have had in the last 12 years. The fact that we have played in all five major bowls, two BCS bowls and finished in the top 10 four of the last six years has them so far in our rear view mirror we can't even recognize them. They have ZERO BCS bowls, have NEVER won a Cotton Bowl, and haven't finished in the top 10 since 1951. They have not

Yeah! In 1951, the Bears were sitting at #8 with A-A qb Larry Isbell leading the way. All the Frogs did was go into Waco and put a 20-7 hurt on them. TCU A-A linebacker, Keith Flowers, led a defensive charge that overwhelmed Isbell, and the win gave the Frogs a SWC championship and a Cotton Bowl berth.

Houston Frog

It can cut you like a knife
If the gift becomes the fire
On the wire between will and what will be

And [He]'s posting like [He]'s never posted before
And [He]'s posted like [He]'s never posted before

seven_fecal_05.jpg

"Did you used to eat paint chips as a kid?"

tcumaniac

dude youre one post away from 10,000!!! good job!!!!

tcumaniac

People will tend to get upset with you if you reference perfectly legal sexual preferences in a pejorative manner. I would also encourage you to realize that your undergraduate years at TCU will go by faster than you could possibly imagine. This is the springtime of your life. While you're free to use your time however you like, I would personally recommend you leave trolling around other teams' chat boards for your post-college years when you won't have the option to spend your free time chatting to TCU coeds without the risk of becoming known as a dirty old perv.

that was only my second time to get on baylor fans... i was actually posting on there while i was making out with some Tri Delt of whose name i do not know. multitasking. very important in college

InterestedObserver

that was only my second time to get on baylor fans... i was actually posting on there while i was making out with some Tri Delt of whose name i do not know. multitasking. very important in college

Posts like this make me glad that Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet when I was 18-19.

I'll say, I haven't heard the term "making out" in a long, long time. Somewhat surprised that it still exists.

Froggy Style

That's fine, but you are on this board quite a bit. I appreciate you being a great fan, but agree with Limey. Spend your free time over at the pub shooting pool, playing hoops with your buddies, combing the middle tier sororities to find the hottest girl you'll ever date...not tooling around with the bears...or being a tool with the bears.

Don't regret your time at TCU when you're 30 thinking about the time you spent on facebook and kf.c...not to mention, Baylorfans.

Rabble Rouser

That's fine, but you are on this board quite a bit. I appreciate you being a great fan, but agree with Limey. Spend your free time over at the pub shooting pool, playing hoops with your buddies, combing the middle tier sororities to find the hottest girl you'll ever date...not tooling around with the bears...or being a tool with the bears.

Don't regret your time at TCU when you're 30 thinking about the time you spent on facebook and kf.c...not to mention, Baylorfans.

this