• The KillerFrogs

Just Got Back From Orientation

jack the frog

Maybe I misunderstand because I'm not a Mormon either (and the several uncomfortable encounters I've had with 2-guys-in-white-shirts-on-bicycles have been short and to the point), but from what I've heard the LDS church excludes non-members from Temple just as seriously as they try to include non-members in other church activities.

Maniac touched on this but the Temples are closed on Sundays. That is where the ritual and secret stuff goes on. Only good standing Mormons are allowed in the Temple. Sundays are for fellowship and scripture at meeting-houses and church buildings. Open to one and all. Helleva lunch spread the few times I have gone with my girlfriend over the years.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Topfrog I thought you had the power?? I meaning you're a professional Internet article poster and all.

Thanks for your admission of failure by having nothing but that response.

And, yes, I gave you and illini frog something to look up and consider. Where are we on that? I'm curious. Or do you have nothing else but poor attempts at insults?

Jesus Christ

1232252272003.jpg

I suppose someone thought that would be funny. I am far from extinct and you should know that. If not, well, my good buddy maniac can cite some verses for you. I live and reign in the Mighty Kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ

I'm sure many Jews, Muslims, Mormons, atheists, etc are good people. Does that mean they get to go to heaven? Not according to the Bible....
Manic, you might be surprised at some of those who are up here. I'm looking at some right now that, well, I try to keep them away from the general Heavenly masses, but you know we have that whole forgiveness-no-matter-what clause as long as you repent and accept me as your saviour thing. Makes things a little complicated up here sometimes. But, yes, The Word is clear on who enters The Kingdom.

Jesus Christ

By the way, I am making note as usual of those not in church this morning ... not that going to church is a pre-requisite for salvation and entry, but ... well if you have ever seen the movie "Defending Your Life" you will know why notes are "religiously" kept.