• The KillerFrogs

Junior Day #2

funkyfrog

Can anyone confirm some of the prospects we have coming this weekend? I saw the 4-star WR from Dallas Skyline...but I have no idea who else is coming.

Thanks and look forward to hopefully a couple big commitments from some top guys this weekend...GO FROGS.

talor

Alright Gunner...I know you are a QB master.. if you had to take one QB in this class who would it be? Out of all the kids we've offered.

FunkyFrog, you have to be joking right? Or you are just setting up Gunner for an epic spike of a reply?

You do know that we offered a kid named GUNNER KIEL right? A guy who may very well be the best QB recruit in the nation who already has offers from Bama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Wisc, Tenn, Georgia, Iowa, Mizzou, OU....and TCU

Come on, that was just too easy. Oh and he is 6'4"

talor

Also saw a rumor that sunshine and temperatures in the high 50's will be attending TCU's Junior Day

funkyfrog

FunkyFrog, you have to be joking right? Or you are just setting up Gunner for an epic spike of a reply?

You do know that we offered a kid named GUNNER KIEL right? A guy who may very well be the best QB recruit in the nation who already has offers from Bama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Wisc, Tenn, Georgia, Iowa, Mizzou, OU....and TCU

Come on, that was just too easy. Oh and he is 6'4"

Touche'... what are the chances we get a good look from this kid. Isn't his dad a Notre Dame alum?

talor

Touche'... what are the chances we get a good look from this kid. Isn't his dad a Notre Dame alum?

In my uninformed often drunken estimation our chances are not good. I just decided to answer your question to Gunner since you were lobbing grapefruits over the plate. :tongue:

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

His uncle is former ND QB Blair Kiel and he has two brothers playing Div1 football (QBs) but he is projected to be the best of the bunch. I thought his dad went to IU but not sure.

funkyfrog

In my uninformed often drunken estimation our chances are not good. I just decided to answer your question to Gunner since you were lobbing grapefruits over the plate. :tongue:

baha. well, that was my guess. Never hurts to throw an offer out there. Good to see they are going after some top tier guys. Never hurts!

Forum Sponsor

Community Title

KillerFrogs is proud to be sponsored by the Community National Title.