1. The KillerFrogs

Josh Doctson cut by Vikings

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by What Up Toad, Nov 26, 2019.

1. I think AD maximized his career pretty well. Had he been with a better organization very good chances are he wouldn’t have started as long as he did nor made as much money. He had a solid career but whenever I watched him play I never got the impression he was anything more than a very average NFL QB. Nothing wrong at all with being one of 32 starters for as long as he was.

2. Agreed
    Get him back here to coach CBs

Salfrog likes this.
  3. Can we talk JD into coming back to TCU and teach Reagor to run a proper fade?

Salfrog likes this.
    ShreveFrog and matmoo123 like this.
  5. Docson's success with that pass was mainly due to the height he could attain on the jump ball. Plus Boykin new his receiver's abilities and put it out of reach of the defender.

MTfrog5 and Froggish like this.
  6. Compared to the other team in the state, I think they have been pretty happy with the stability at QB position. 25C5BCB8-4E47-4404-B39F-9913FF0C07AC.png

7. Right, and I think Andy probably feels fortunate that the Bengals stuck with him as long as they did. Had he been drafted by someone else he might’ve been a starter in the league for 1-2 years, not 10. That’s kind of the point.

Saying he would have had a better career had he not been “stuck” with the Bengals all these years, I’m not sure about that.

8. The reality is that most draft picks are busts. You’ve got less than 1900 pro players and more than 200 being drafted every year - your attrition rate due to medical issues, lack of production, etc, is really high.

9. Or, if he'd played for a better franchise he may have had much better success and won a lot more.

Saying he would have only started 1-2 years with a different team, I'm not sure about that.

Purp, Chico Dusty and MTfrog5 like this.
  10. Or if they would have drafted better and built around him and Green he’d still be making the playoffs like his first 4 years in he league

Purp and Chico Dusty like this.