• The KillerFrogs

Jason Phillips

SnoSki

giphy.gif

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
He quit as our linebackers coach?
He is technically a graduate assistant and they are allowed 2 years in that position. At that time you either have to move them up or move them out.

Not sure if this is why he is going but if his time as a GA has expired, there may be no other option

***I just checked and he is listed as a GA and this is his 3rd season so someone may have been asleep at the wheel over there and let him fly under the radar.

I am betting that someone in our compliance department caught this and brought it up

Dogfrog

He is technically a graduate assistant and they are allowed 2 years in that position. At that time you either have to move them up or move them out.

Not sure if this is why he is going but if his time as a GA has expired, there may be no other option

***I just checked and he is listed as a GA and this is his 3rd season so someone may have been asleep at the wheel over there and let him fly under the radar.

I am betting that someone in our compliance department caught this and brought it up

FWIW this article says most ga jobs last 2 years but NCAA allows 3 years.

https://careertrend.com/how-6531492-become-graduate-assistant-football-coach.html

W

Way of the Frog

Good catch Wes. Hmmmm.....does loyalty bite Gary again.

ftwfrog

Backup O-lineman are dropping like flies, our stud DE recruit just decommited, and last week there was apparently some stuff going on that prompted GP to make a very odd comment on twitter. And then this. Oh well.
Darn. I remember the day we had our starting QB arrested on a Tuesday. I'll take a GA running out of time on his ledger, and GP sending out a tweet as "odd stuff" any day of the week.