Prospect Info
  • HIGH SCHOOL All Saints Episcopal
  • CITY Fort Worth, TX
  • Exp 2021

Transfer Portal Crystal Ball®​

• TCU100%
Happy Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Eight

Surprised Hayes hasn't been able to break through. One of our top OL recuits ever, and he's hardly played at all in three years.

don't know the why or if he has been injured

obviously one of the guard spots was steve and he has had a great season and a half

the biggest surprise for me this year in the offensive line was the play of wes harris and jon lanz

they both were "healthy" this year and made big contributions

hoping a second offseason with kaz and spring w ricker has hayes ready to take over one guard spot and then will need someone to emerge for the other spot

HornyWartyToad

aggy losing another one. Now up to 22:

2022 Aggies Transfer Portal Tracker: Five-Star Freshman WR Chris Marshall Leaves Texas A&M​

The Texas A&M Aggies have had a flurry of names enter the transfer portal over the last 48 hours. Keep track of the latest entries here:

westoverhillbilly

When the Brockermeyer twins set out for the ugly redneck outpost of Tuscaloosa, I predicted that at least one of them would wise up and come to TCU. One was a hot 5 star and the other a solid 4 star. I really don't care which one we're getting as long as he can ball and is nasty in the trenches..

And, I hope the multi-generational OL producing Brockermeyers perhaps finally realize the grass isn't greener elsewhere. They could be enjoying a trip to the CFP in Phoenix and perhaps LA this year and the years to come.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
FWIW a guy I do not know well but who is pretty plugged in at Aledo says OU is hot after JoJo Earle and NIL money will likely be the deciding factor.

Edit: Took Wex’s advice and struck the phrase NIL

Last edited: