• The KillerFrogs

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Wexahu

He is from Mansfield. TCU was in on him but ultimately chose HOG land. .

CHOSE ARKANSAS OVER: Alabama, Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, Wisconsin and others.
These are the kind of guys that should not be transferring IMO. You chose Arkansas out of high school, you've been there four years and gotten a ton of playing time in the best conference in the country and been part of a program resurgence, if you want to play college football for another year stay at Arkansas and be a Razorback for life.

One Frog Nation

These are the kind of guys that should not be transferring IMO. You chose Arkansas out of high school, you've been there four years and gotten a ton of playing time in the best conference in the country and been part of a program resurgence, if you want to play college football for another year stay at Arkansas and be a Razorback for life.
My guess with someone like him, is that he wants a chance to play in conference championship games or the playoffs and doesn't feel like me will be able to next year as Ark.

Wexahu

My guess with someone like him, is that he wants a chance to play in conference championship games or the playoffs and doesn't feel like me will be able to next year as Ark.
The odds of him making the playoffs is pretty slim unless he goes to one of just a couple schools, and honestly, I would think being a Razorback and nothing but a Razorback would be as meaningful as a playoff run as a rental player.

We'll see where he ends up, but if winning was that important to him, why the heck would he go to Arkansas in the first place? That's one of the hardest places to have real success anywhere.

helcap

The odds of him making the playoffs is pretty slim unless he goes to one of just a couple schools, and honestly, I would think being a Razorback and nothing but a Razorback would be as meaningful as a playoff run as a rental player.

We'll see where he ends up, but if winning was that important to him, why the heck would he go to Arkansas in the first place? That's one of the hardest places to have real success anywhere.
Maybe has a bigger NIL deal opportunity. Surprised not going the NFL draft route if he wants out of Arkansas

Eight

His last carry.

pour-drink.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say with my own words​

One Frog Nation

OK, but so what? What's so special about this particular guy?
this is on a UT site
Jalen Catalon has faced numerous injuries during his college career but is one of the best in the nation when healthy. The former Razorback considered Texas coming out of high school in 2020. With an open spot at the safety position, Texas should reach out.