• The KillerFrogs

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

HF-EOC

Frogs have a guy in the portal now....WR- Caleb Medford
Wish him the best! Wonder how many we will end up processing out to make room on the incoming recruits/transfers. Difficult to make people leave when they know we are in the playoff. Anyone done the research on how many spots are currently available with those running out of eligibility vs incoming recruits?

Froglaw

It will be interesting to see how many players will be "asked" to transfer from some of these programs...roster management is going to get real.

When I become head attorney for TCU’s NIL money, those customers will be under a non compete contract that will allow me to sue any other school for tortuous interference with that contract.

Of course, I have not been asked to fulfill such a position, but I can dream of Froglaw v. University of Missippi, et al.

An-Cap Frog

When I become head attorney for TCU’s NIL money, those customers will be under a non compete contract that will allow me to sue any other school for tortuous interference with that contract.

Of course, I have not been asked to fulfill such a position, but I can dream of Froglaw v. University of Missippi, et al.
College football teams need General Managers at this point...

Eight

you and others might not have the same dream

give me jay bilas in that role

Eight

You wanna talk about smug, there’s you’re guy.

like that confidence in my lawyer and not in reece

also very much agree with his thinking on the hypocrisy in college sports, nil, and how outside of the classroom this needs to be run like a business

Frogfam4

I think as of yesterday both Brockermeyer and Earle were looking good. Think TCU can be called the favorite for both and Brockermeyer is potentially going to be at TCU practice this weekend. Goodlow also seems like a strong bet right now.
That would be a great start to the portal recruiting if/when those 3 get on board to go with the high school class.

Love you Froglaw, but not how it works. Your TI claim would be dismissed on a simple MSJ. (See Alston v. NCAA.)

Traveling Frog

A kid I wish we were after is RI OG Ajani Cornelius. I just a few days he has over 20 P5 offers

I hope that we are after every OL in the portal. That is the one position I have Huge concern with next year. Our best OL's are leaving, recruiting has been limited the last couple years on the OL, and outside of the leaving OL there have been concerns.

Frogfam4

8970321.jpg

Tommy Brockermeyer​

• POS OT
  • HEIGHT 6-5
  • WEIGHT 292
Prospect Info
  • HIGH SCHOOL All Saints Episcopal
  • CITY Fort Worth, TX
  • Exp 2021

Transfer Portal Crystal Ball®​

• TCU100%

Eight

Not sure, but which O linemen come back?

starters? potentially the tackles coker and coleman unless the three starting iol's have a covid year

4 of the second unit could return, but would think if there is an interior plug and play they would be a priority

otherwise on paper frogs will return 2nd center, think 3 potential guards and a couple of possible swing guys

powers from de la salle projects iol, not sure about narado from soc and tackle from duncanville, and brione from soc is a very long way from playing looking at his film

you also could have a d-line prospect flip over

Frogfam4

starters? potentially the tackles coker and coleman unless the three starting iol's have a covid year

4 of the second unit could return, but would think if there is an interior plug and play they would be a priority

otherwise on paper frogs will return 2nd center, think 3 potential guards and a couple of possible swing guys

powers from de la salle projects iol, not sure about narado from soc and tackle from duncanville, and brione from soc is a very long way from playing looking at his film

you also could have a d-line prospect flip over
Then add in Brockermeyer hopefully and the line could be pretty solid