• The KillerFrogs

Is this a TCU D?

Young and Horned

Well. Hate to say it. Absolutely HATE to say it, but gotta congratulate Baylor. They outplayed us. Our young team has some growing up to do and I think we saw what they are capable of in the fourth quarter when they are playing solid.

I think they grow up from this and I take back my 4 losses guess during the 3rd quarter. I think they will play some good football if they are able to let it go and focus on Air Force.

Matthewavp

Scattershooting - Pachall was awesome, Boyce is great, young receivers did good Porter & White, D finally starting figuring it out late, Carder and LB's were quiet, we need more Waymon James, Skye is going to be huge this year and next, offense is fine, D will be fine after getting embarrassed and Patterson makes adjustments

smufrogger

Scattershooting - Pachall was awesome, Boyce is great, young receivers did good Porter & White, D finally starting figuring it out late, Carder and LB's were quiet, we need more Waymon James, Skye is going to be huge this year and next, offense is fine, D will be fine after getting embarrassed and Patterson makes adjustment

Corners worry me but that is probably best performance of a QB they see this year. A definite wake up.

Zubaz

One bad pass, one trick play, two missed field goals. Could have gone either way and the ball bounced their way. We've had a lot of balls bounce our way the past 3 years. Learn from it and move on. 11-1 is still a good season.